I wasn't entirely sure where to put this, I think my collection disappeared?

At one point I had a number of cards that was around 100+ and they seem to have disappeared since i last was on. All my favourites are still on the site, what might have happened?

Comments

• There are card purges every few months for Smiths that are inactive for a while.
  • @NokiSkaur is correct! And I am the Master of the Obvious!
    XD
    @THEGreedyMerk - Because the server has limited space, and more and more cards are being created every day, MTGCardsmith has routine purges of inactive Cardsmiths. There are ways to avoid this... Premium Membership keeps you safe from The Purge. Not everyone can afford this, so the next best way is to simply log into your account once every FIVE months. (I would say six, but it's better to be on the safe side of The Purge!)
  • The best way to avoid the Purge is don't leave your house on the day it happens. What you mean that's only a movie? I must have some really crazy neighbors then.
  • Didn't know about the purge, that's sad to hear, I may end up a patron because of it but it sucks I didn't know about it before my page disappeared xs thats a lot of years gone. Thanks for the help guys!
This discussion has been closed.