WarTorn Challenge

Hey guys, so i was making a new set, called WarTorn (Please check it out) and i was looking for help, so ,the challenge is to make cards for the set, if you can, put them on the account, the password is Warshriek, the abilities if you need are as followed, also before you do, check out the story, its in the comments
-Rush-when this creature at6tacks, you may pay X, if you do, Insert Affect here (appears on red green and black cards)

-Reservoir- at the beginning of your end step, if you cast no spells this turn, insert affect here (appears on red green and white cards)

-Reanimate (When this creature dies, put a X/Y Spirit token onto the battlefield, sacrifice it at the beginning of your next end step, sacrifice it, X is this creatures power and Y is its Toughness) (appears on white, blue and black cards)

-Formation (When this creature blocks, you may untap a creature you control and have it block a blocked creature)(Appears on white, blue and green creatures)

-ThoughtChange- X (Return this card from your graveyard to your hand and exile another card in your hand)(Appears on red, black and blue cards)

White, blue and green are generally control cards
Blue, black and red are generally spell based
White, blue and black are graveyard return based
green, red and white are big creatures
red, green and black are aggro cards
thank and i hope you have fun!
This discussion has been closed.