Whenever There's Trouble

One of my favorite metal bands, AS I LAY DYING, has recently released a single, "My Own Grave" and it has been on loop for me. The song hasn't even been out for long and it is already well over 500,000 views on youtube! I love this song, and can't wait for the rest of the album when it is released.

Their singer had gotten into trouble, and had reunited with his band AS I LAY DYING. I personally am psyched for this, not everyone is though. I believe people have the power to change and people giving people chances happens more often then people realize. That is why there still should be hope in humanity for all you that despise society (if there is anyone who does that is!)

That being said, I thought that I would make an instant or sorcery contest. All this is about is just instant or sorcery spells that deal with creatures on the battlefield, in some way shape or form. The catch is, they have to LEAVE AND COME BACK. So if you want it to be exile then return, or persist, or morbid, etc. etc. any way you would like or make a new ability, that is cool too. Extra chances of winning this contest if you make the creature(s) come back stronger in some way.

Thats it! Here is an example:

Rules:

You can drop any number of entries.

You can drop only instant or sorceries. Nothing else please.

New or old cards accepted.

3rd place gets 3 favorites
2nd place gets 4 favorites
1st place gets 5 favorites and if enough entries, can choose an honorable mention. honorable mentions get their entry followed and 1 favorite of their choice.

This is a flash contest, so it will only be open for a week. Have fun and remember, happy cardsmithing! - sorinjace :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.