Hello all! This is one of my minor projects I wanted to complete, and now it's done. I have created five custom commander decks based around transforming commanders!
Each of the five face commanders can transform and this opens up the decks to containing transforming cards as well.Details:
- Has 329 cards that collectively make up five commander decks.
- Has 38 brand new cards, including 13 new legendary creatures and two noncreature cards that can be used as your commander.
- Commander decks contain transforming cards, both new and reprints, a first for the product.
- Commander decks are based around one, two, three, four, and five-color strategies.Points of Interest:
- Reprints expensive and popular cards for the commander format such as Phyrexian Altar, Rhys the Redeemed, and Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth.
- Showcases lesser-known characters from Magic lore through cards like Aclazotz, Threefold Enemy and Bishop Jerren.
- Uses cards from sets as recent as Battlebond to make sure decks are up-to-date with the current and new cards.
- Introduces the enemy opposition lands cycle to round out the first five opposition lands featured in Battlebond.
- Includes a new Magus, Magus of the Season, which is functionally similar to the popular card Doubling Season.
You can view the whole set and check out the decklists here: http://www.planesculptors.net/set/commander-20xx#details
*If you're wondering why this takes you to a site other than MTGCS, that is because I actually used another custom card creator, Magic Set Editor, which allows for more customization options and flexibility as far as card design goes.
Feedback, positive or critical, would be greatly appreciated. Also it would be great if you could help me to catch any spelling or wording errors in the cards. Just let me know in the comments!
Thanks for checking this out!