Alternative,Pop Punk, Rock Culture Contest

So if any of you know my of my profile on mtgcardsmith you can notice that i have really short hair. the reasons for this is because 1: I really was depressed and didn't brush my hair for days so i had @sorinjace take an electric razor to it. 2: Because It's something I've always wanted to do. Well since I'm feeling down I made this contest.
I love Pop Punk. I feel like when my hair is spikey really it's silly because it reminds me of the singer from Green Day. There are a lot of great bands that band names or songs can be used to make magic card names. My favorite band is Rise Against.

Making this contest you have to have a song or a band name used on your card that is in Punk culture. I don't care if it's a band outside the US. You can also do any band you'd like if it's alternative.

Can enter as many as you want.

I'll also take post hard core bands.

End date is going to be the my birthday in August which is the 14th. Going to be my 21st birthday. (Yay)

Hall of fame will be for 1st 2nd and 3rd places along with 4 favors each. 4th 5th 6th will get 2 favors each.

Comments