If you are unlike me, you have made mistakes. (Just kidding. I have made so so many mistakes.) But as people say, learn form your mistakes, which leads me to the premise of the contest:
Use images from Old Cards you made that you aren't proud of and make a great card with that image!
There are going to be two things that your entries will be judged on:
1. The improvement between cards
2. The quality of the new card (in concept and design)
I am judging purely based on my opinions, so please don't get butt-hurt and threaten to track me down. Okay?
1. What is meant by old card is a card made in the first half of the time you have been on cardsmith. (I have been here since late December of 2015, so that would mean about through late 2016-ish.) (Approximate)
2. Old cards must have had at least one notable error. (Mine have had multiple)
3. New Cards don't necessarily have to have the same concept.
4. New cards have to have been made after 8/1/18.
5. Have fun!
6. (I might have missed a few things, so the rules might have to change as needed...)
1st place: 5 Favorites
2nd place: 4 Favorites
3rd place: 3 Favorites
2 Honorable Mentions: 1 Favorite
This contest will be closed for entries after 8/22/18 7pm est time.
Happy Smithing Everyone!