Hello fellow cardsmiths, we wanted to ask the community about their favorite formats and what formats they can come up with. For rules unmentioned, assume that they are the same as a normal game of magic the gathering.
To give an example of how this will work, we'll post our own format here. If you wish to skip to the other sections, scroll until you see the prizes.
----- Community Spotlight Format -----
Additional setup: Construct a 30 card singleton deck of custom MTG cards.
1) You may look at the top card of your library and at your laid out custom cards.
2) You may choose to draw from your library or from your laid out custom cards.
3) If a custom card would move to your library, put it on the bottom of its owner's custom deck instead.
1) At the beginning of the game, lay out three custom cards from your custom deck face down.
2) When drawing from your laid out custom cards, draw cards one at a time. If you would draw a laid out custom card replace it with the top card of your custom deck.
3) At the beginning of each of your third turns, put any number of laid out custom cards you own on the bottom of your custom deck, then lay out that many custom cards from your custom deck face down.
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Prizes: (Make sure to check out these prizes)
A) The top format's smith will get the following...
- 1 month of premium subscription.
B) The top three formats' smiths will each get the following...
- A follow from us.
- 5 favorites of your own choice.
The due date for this contest is the 23rd of August. Late entries won't be accepted since we want to keep our contests/challenges contained to their timeline.
1) You must post a format, that either exists or doesn't yet.
2) You may post any number of formats.
3) Formats can be edited as long as the due date hasn't passed.
4) Formats can be switched out as long as the due date hasn't passed.