Where Ancients Tread

Comments

• edited September 2018
    This one cares about big stuff on your opponent's side!

• edited September 2018

I'm in love with the set being made by peeps here so, I'm making things based around it. Just take a gorgon and imagine them as a stonemason, heh.
  • edited September 2018

And I've fallen into the Golgari again. Help.
    (Living Art (When this creature dies, exile it inspiring target creature. That creature has all activated abilities of each card inspiring it.)
  • haven't heard from you in awhile @Shadow29870, how goes it? I love Gorgons. (btw have you seen the ad for the new guilds of ravnica on this site? it shows Vraska with a creature in her lap like its a dog or cat she is petting. freakin cool, but wth is the creature she is petting? I want one! LOL
  • Ah, hey! just saw this. AND SAME. And I'm doin awesome, hbu?
  • @Shadow29870 rollercoaster lately and a little nervous next week I have a job interview at U-Haul then oral surgery the next day (finally) they pull all my wisdoms out and 2 Muller's I'll be put under (I made a couple old cards a couple months back to cover this topic lol take a browse at my cards you'll see the dentist horror cards I made) I drive for the mission, so you know busy as always, and being there for Aryanf my wife.
  • Mm, understandable. Well... I hope the best for yah lad. Also! I commented on your wall a thing, heh.
  • Wall? How do I check that I usually use discus and this and pm
  • fmsfms
    edited September 2018
    Edit: No problem! Back to the drawing board.

• edited September 2018
    Hrrmm... I was going for support or reward for controlling or casting a creature of power 4 or greater, not destruction of a creature of power 4 or greater, sorry @fms can you drop a different card please thanks
  • edited September 2018

Dimir colours don't usually care about power, but I think since this one wants to buff zombies it works.
  • How bout this ?

• edited September 2018

Another zombie tribal card. Fortunately, green does care about high power.
  • No sorry @Quni, card must care for power 4 or more creatures.
  • @sorinjace, I intentionally left out the words "4 or greater" (or any similar combination of words), but I'd argue that the card still cares about creatures with power 4 or greater, seeing how it works different with different power levels.
    It's a combat trick against creatures with power 3 or less and a combat trick for your creatures with power 4 or more.
  • edited September 2018
    @Quni it's a cool card, but it needs to be clear that the card rewards you for controlling a creature of power 4 or greater, I can see what you mean about the cleverness of the card but you are taking from the target creatures power, this would confuse some players.
  • @Quni here's a direct copy from this contests rules:

"Rules: Each card submitted must work well with and/or care about creatures with power of 4 or greater somehow, and have that stated in its rules somehow. Here are some examples:"
  • There is only a few days left to get entries in guys, thank you to all who have submitted entries so far!
  • edited September 2018

• Hm. Can it affect something like 'If your creatures have a total power of blank or greater? Would that work?
  • edited September 2018
    No @Shadow29870, it has to be creatures with power 4 at least. If the creature itself don't have that much power, it needs to care about creatures with that much power or higher.
  • So... If it was along the lines of 'If attacking creatures you control have a total
    power of fifteen or more' that's a no?
  • @Shadow29870 Think of Naya 5 or greater or ferocious 4 or greater.
  • Darn. I just made a card I though would be perfect here. Wanna look at it anyways? - https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/tale-of-dragons
  • It's a cool card @Shadow29870, but it dont fit the contest.
  • edited September 2018
    I knooowwww. I could reword it come to think... one moment!

Or not. My idea rose and fell, heh.
  • Another entry:

This discussion has been closed.