Balancing the Black Lotus

The first thing you're probably thinking is "Why?!", but I plan on putting the Black Lotus into my set JBYT_EarthRealm- but here's the catch: It needs BALANCING!

Goal: Make a balanced version of the Black Lotus!

Rules:

- Must be balanced for Standard

- Doesn't have to be an artifact. Can be an Instant, Sorcery, Artifact or Enchantment (Preferably Legendary), or Land (Preferably Legendary).

- Must be similar in a way; it doesn't have to be a carbon copy, so feel free to mess with it as much as you want, so long as it harkens back SOMEWHAT to the Black Lotus.

- Must have Black Lotus in its name; doesn't have to be called "Black Lotus", but that would work too.

- Limit one entry per person. You can take back your entry for revisions ONCE.

- Spelling, Grammar, etc. doesn't count. Your card will be revised by me, with all errors fixed.

- Flavor doesn't count, but it may help. In fact, if it's flavor is good enough, it'll be reused on the actual card!

- Unless they're from me, your entry cannot have any favorites at the time of submission.

- Your card can be an older card, so long as you own it. No anonymous cards, please.

- No vulgarity... please.

Judging:

- You will be competing against other Smiths... and me!

- The entry with the most favorites wins! If there is a tie, my favorite wins! (If a tie occurs, the winner CANNOT be me!)

- Be nice! Favorite any entries that you like! After all, I'm doing so!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.