Art Sources: Where to find art

I was thinking it might be practical to keep a list of places where people looking for art for their cards could find it. Post links as comments to websites you have used or have seen usable art on. Being new to MTG Cardsmith I realize this would help a lot, instead of scrambling around on Google.

Comments

• Artists

Adrian Smith

Alex Alexandrov

Alex Garcia

Alex Raspad

Ami Thompson

Andrey Maximov

Andrzej Kuziola

Anotherwanderer

Baklaher

Bota Marius

Chase Velarde

Daarken

David Tosello

Diego de Almeida

Dleoblack

Elena Bespalova

Eva Widermann

Eve Ventrue

Gcmm

Gary Laib

Genzoman

Hong Kuang

Janaina Medeiros

Kekai Kotaki

Kerem Beyit

Kyoung Hwan Kim

Lane Brown

Luis Royo

Magna Leon

Marc Holmes

Marvin Del Mundo

Matthew Lau

Matt Hubel

Matt Kohr

Melody of Lost

Miranda Wang

Nick Huddleston

Pang Zhe

Piper Thibodeau

Stepan Alekseev

Ural Kocak

Xaxaxa

Xiang Su

Yefim Kligerman

Sites

Google Images (Fantastic for confirming artist and finding alternative art sites)

Deviantart

Digital Art Gallery

Google (Good for finding personal artists sites, only if you have an artists name.)

Conceptart.org

Instagram

artist's name.daportfolio.com (Another section from deviantart essentially.)

That's a couple of the sites I use, and those are a handful of artists. I didn't feel like typing them all, ha ha.

Try and stay away from wallpaper sites, they usually have wrong or no artist name, since they want to abscond from responsibility of providing ownership, ha ha.
  • edited June 2015
    Artstation
    https://www.artstation.com/

r/ImaginaryNetwork
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ImaginaryNetwork - there are dozens of links to more specific pages with art on this single page. For example, Imaginary Monsters, Imaginary Centaurs, Imaginary Angels, etc
    ...In general, one can google the phrase "reddit imaginary [insert art you want]" and then scroll through a big list of links too. Such as: Imaginary Battlefields, Imaginary Behemoths, Imaginary Witches, etc
  • edited June 2015
    Google: Zdzislaw Beksinski Art if you want something surreal and dark...
  • Im surreal and dark! Why am I not in there? :(
This discussion has been closed.