Welcome cardsmiths, to my 26th contest,HUNTERS' FEAST
With Thanksgiving on the way, we all have something to be thankful for, and thankfulness finds its way into many magic games. That is where I got the idea for this contest!
I challenge you guys to come up with noncreature spells that would be considered "hug" cards.
Whats a "hug" card? Generally, hug cards are cards that benefit the controller mostly, but reward other players as well. They don't necessarily have to favor the controller of that spell so long as everyone gets something out of the card!
Here is one that I made as an example as well:RULES
1) New or old cards allowed, but favor goes to new cards in the event of a tie.
2) No Magic the Gathering art
3) Credit the artist by including the artists name on the cards please. This counts towards your chances of winning.
4) Maximum of 5 old cards and 10 new cards, please specify if your submission(s) is old or new when you submit it please. Old cards are considered October 18th 2018 and older. The 5 is for a full cycle (if any) and 10 is for possible two new sets of cycle spells.
5) Cards can be of any type, creatures are now an option!
6) Flip cards, transform cards are counted as one! Be creative, creatures aren't the only ones that transform!
7) You may delete or edit entries until the deadline of the contest has been met.
8) SPOTLIGHT FRIENDLY.
If you find a cool card that could fit here, post the card and its cardsmith here! This wont count towards your maximum entries allowed!
(make sure you specify it isn't your card and you are "spotlighting" the card.)
9) Submissions due by the end of the day on Thursday, November 29th, eastern standard time, USA.PRIZES!
3rd place receives 3 favorites, a trophy, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!
2nd place receives 4 favorites, a trophy, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!
1st place receives 5 favorites, a trophy, their name mentioned in the hall of fame, and one month of premium gifted to their account (or the account of their choice!)
Good luck to everyone, and remember,
Happy Turkey day! - sj :)