Broken Combos and Shattered Dreams (TCPG [Bi]-Weekly Challenges #4)

edited December 2018 in Contests and Challenges
A couple days ago I was playing MTG Arena. It was an intense match between me and my foe, and just as I pressed the attack, something ridiculous happened. Exploring whenever creatures entered the battlefield, a massive number of Saproling tokens, and damage whenever Saprolings die. Yeah... it wasn’t fun...

Your job today? Make a set of 2 to 5 cards that are well balanced on their own, but, together, create an OP combo. Limit 3 sets per cardsmith. Please submit each combo as an MTG Cardsmith set with the set link. The deadline will be sometime after December 27th, giving everyone a day to recover from the infamous calorie comatose that comes with Christmas dinner. :P

P.S.: No cards that specifically interact with one another, such as a “Card A” with “When Card B enters the battlefield”. Be original everyone! Also, balance your cards. Unglued cards are allowed, but they must have serious effects.

Comments

• The only combo i know is karametra's acolyte, crap ton of green symbols on the board, and primordial hydra.
  • I’m boiling up a concoction. I’ll have access to my PC today, so I might actually enter something!
  • I have a friend who made a Skilled Animator+Immortal Sun+Helm of the Host deck just last night. Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
  • Mikaeus the unhallowed+Heartless summoning+Walking ballista=infinite damage
This discussion has been closed.