The Adventure Crew *First Official Saga Challenge*

1235»

Comments

• @HurricanesHardlyHappen @AxNoodle @BorosPaladin @Spookoops @KalamMekhar

Astik, Iris, Asterion, and Kali Deir head to the apothecary as Aviron splits off and heads to the bar.

Split Party:

Aviron: The inn is not as far into the town as the apothecary so he has less to travel. The town seems normal for the time of the day, people are working children are at school, there is the occasional screech of a Harpy but nothing has attacked. You get to the bar and there is a few people there, three women serving people at tables, two bartenders at the bar, a table of three older men sitting around drunk and a man and woman sitting having lunch. You sit down at the bar and hear some talk about the man in the battle armor from the men, you also hear whispers from the maidens about some living shadows a small kid saw. A bartender comes up to you and asks you if you'd like anything.

Rumors Learned: Living shadows sighted by children.

Everyone Else: You walk towards the apothecary in the center of town, the farther you walk into town, it seems to become more gloomy the farther you go. You see children in school and people working but it feels as though there is something looming. You walk past houses, a school and a few shops until you get to a tower-like building with a rickety sign saying "Remedies and More". You go inside to see a women at a desk with a few potions and plants. "Hello" She says "I'm Maggie, what can I do for you today?"

• edited January 2019
    Is there a person named Keen anywhere here?
    (Camilla Keen? Eh? EH? EEEHHH??
    I shall try not to look at your cards that you create in case of spoilers)
  • edited January 2019
    (Side note) Maggie the card looks really cool. GJ.
    Otherwise, Iris has her eye on the potions this woman can create. Could she buy something? Or, if not, could she try to secretly obtain some potions? Iris is getting worried about her age, because she hasn't been to the Grove of Rejuvenation in a while, and she could use some youth.
    She is also curious about Ms. Keen.
  • Astik raised an eyebrow as he eyed the potion vials on the desk.

Life-chemistry, huh? Finally, something I'm at least somewhat familiar with. Although I don't know too much about plants, they don't hop or slither, being the boring things they are.
  • "Yes, we are looking for a person with the name of Keen, do you know them?"
  • @pjbear2005, it's probably too late to join right?
  • @bigbadbooknerd Yep. Do you want me to notify when Season Two comes out? It's either going to be a joke/unstable adventure, or it's going to delve more into the lore of the plane we are on now.
  • @pjbear2005

Sure, notify me. For that season can I play my favorite class: A Dwarf Warlock?
  • @spookoops @KalamMekhar @AxNoodle @HurricanesHardlyHappen

A look of genuine surprise is goes across her face and then a smile spreads across it. "Hm" She says getting up from her alchemy station "Someone finally comes looking for my sister" She leads you up the stairs to a larger more open space filled with vials, potions and other random objects and a woman comes out a door towards the backs with a small hydra on her heels. The other woman starts out "I heard there were some people looking for me?" She said smiling "I'm Camila, Camila Keen and I think I know who sent you"

She leads you to a sitting room and shakes each of your hands.

(This is your time to ask some questions)
  • "Do you have any... dour drinks?"
  • I ask for a meal and a drink, the quality of the food sold to strangers can tell you a lot about what a town is facing.
This discussion has been closed.