COLONISERS: Season 2!!! (Colonisers of Edgerim)

Comments

• @RogueCat Also, your two cats, Lightning Cat and Fleet-Footed Leopard are off of the colour wheel. Damage without being attacked or blocking is not in white or green often at all and lifelink is never in mono-green, only black and white. Just some friendly feedback :)
  • Hang on, changing my extras:
    extra 2:
  • @AxNoodle I have edited Fleet-Footed Leopard to include white. Also changed Glass Cat its wording. Will think about how to change Lightning Cat.
  • @RogueCat That’s good!
    @KorandAngels Who is Gamemaster?
  • @AxNoodle

I have a feeling that's me UwU
  • @HeroKP Sure, but how does it work in game? Does Jeremena's controller have to phone you mid-game to ask permission to use the ultimate?
  • @AxNoodle

that would be

*in bill wurtz voice*

/|GREAT|\
  • Today's the last day to get your entries in! Hurry, time is ticking!
  • @HeroKP Sure, call it Tobrin, a distant cousin of Bolas.
  • @AxNoodle I have completely changed the Lightning Cat, is it good now?
  • @axnoodle, @heroKP: gamemaster in this case is heroKP, but it can be other person who's not playing (but for now, its still @heroKP. he's in charge here, right?)
  • @KorandAngels HeroKP is indeed in charge of this contest.
  • edited January 2019
    Extra 3:
  • edited January 2019
    HURRY, HURRY!

LAST CHANCE TO GET 'EM ENTRIES IN!

( @MemoryHead )
  • edited January 2019
    @KorandAngels I love that somebody's made a card using that art of the modron deserter, but Jaren's Envoy wouldn't work properly because it would enter in your turn, the effect would stop your opponents from attacking until end of turn (which they can't because it's your turn) and then it would go to their turn and the effect would end. It needs to be until the start of your next turn or something.
  • edited January 2019
    "We watched and waited, content to dream and evolve as the stars above Aelam rose and fell into new patterns, new words, new ideas. Imagine our surprise when they spelled out more than mere tides. A whole new world, laden with untapped potential and ripe for the picking. Perhaps others would contest our dominion over such a place, perhaps not. It would not matter. We would move. We will triumph."

We are the Collective. Tides change. Empires rise and fall. We endure.

Aware that it would be foolish to travel into the unknown unarmed, the Collective has grown and adapted to the possibilities. They may not know this new world as they know their own, but they know nature is the same everywhere. In other words, they know how to use it.

This new world would be different, a solid mass of unchanging certainty and alien to the Collective and the archipelago plane they knew as home. That would have to change:

As for extra cards, I have three of them. One is a scout so that the Collective may learn more of this new world:

The other two show one of the mechanics I'm using. I assure you that they're in the extras category because I wanted more design space and definitely not because I totally forgot about it until the very end:

• God I love this aesthetic all you empires are making
  • Can you tell me what mine is, since I just wanted to take two different things and put them together
  • @Bowler218 I guess it would be the lore you've made and the fact that you have a tribal theme of the Teoyt.
  • @all

And for the overall aesthetic, I'd say Gravity Falls mixed with Twin Peaks but with more

*.,/MAGIC!@())*
  • And I love it
  • And soon, the main event. Hold onto your hats, folks.
  • @HeroKP I hope there is still time, I have been a bit busy!
  • @Latinas

Only because I like your cards...

TOMORROW, 12:00 EST
  • @Latinas

But seriously, elemental type cards are one of the most common around, so it's hard for me to be impressed with them, but I am certainly impressed with yours.
  • Oh, you mean the Rajat stuff?
  • @HeroKP here are all my cards, they are in a set, I'll post the image links later.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/user/Latinas/sets/37810
This discussion has been closed.