• edited January 2019
  • Tamika believes in everyone.

• imageimageimageimage

Here's some new ones from me.

And a planeswalker!
  • edited January 2019
    Probably a little busted, but...
  • edited February 2019
    I have tons, but I will submitt a few recent ones.

image image image image image image
  • edited February 2019
  • edited February 2019
    Okay. I had a rrrrreeeeaaalllyyy hard time balancing this one, so I would love to hear your thoughts. I think it turned out okay, though. I present: A terrible, oppressive, unfun enchantment, brought to you by a terrible, oppressive, unfun character!
  • @Operator I like your profile pic
  • edited February 2019
    Alright guys! Here are the final standings for the contest. Sorry about the delayed contest standings, i did not have my computer for a few days. Lets start with some honorable mentions. There are three honorable mentions, and each creator will get a favorite of their choice. The honorable mentions are in no particular order.

First, we have Alleria the Harmonius//Blessing of Alleria
    by: @notyprimespeaker
    A three mana 3/3 is good on it's own, but when you can transform it into an enchantment that significantly buffs a creature and draws you cards, you know you got a good card on your hands.
    The card is also dripping with flavor, down to the title of the card. It really makes you feel good. The reason that the card is only an honerable mention is that the transform cost is a bit high for pretty much an oakenform, and the card easily dies. In spite of all this, the card is still amazing! Great job!

Next honorable mention:

We have Archimedes by @Faiths_Guide
    Archimedes
    This card was in the top three since the beginning of the challenge. It's beautiful. I love its ability, it's low mana cost, and it's flavor text. I would love to see this card in actual magic, and even if it dies easily, its easy to cast and ridiculously powerful.
    The card got the boot because a lot of cards I received had powerful abilities like that one, and were just more ironed out than Archimedes. My biggest complaint is really just the overall flavor of the card. The picture seemed out of place with everything else. Even then, this card is really amazing, and it deserves this honerable mention.

Our final honorable mention:

Azacan, God of Carnage
    by: @pjbear2005
    Azacan, God of Carnage
    This card is very strong. It's abilities are neat, it's stats are good, and it's flavor is fun. It's specific mana cost balances the card, and allows it to be very fun.
    However, the card is somewhat bland. It doesn't add anything new to the table, just a strong card that you need to get rid of. I do love it, though, so it takes this honerable mention.

Alright. Now for the top three. These cards have prevailed over all others with flavor, style, versatility, and balance. These winners will get a card created in their honor and a follow.

Let's get to number three.

Auchirus's Decree
    By: @Operator
    This card is really masterful. It's cost really makes up for the ability, and the strength of the second really makes it fun and powerful. Being able to completely restrict the player from casting a specific spell is super powerful.
    The reason this card is third is because the card really pushes for three color deck. If not, the card will be almost useless unless you know what your opponent is playing. However, the card has still taken it's place at just the right time.

Number two.

Muhjah, Seeker of Sinners
    By: @TenebrisNemo
    Okay, this card is just straight up fun. It's strong in a powerful tribal. It adds some new spice to the game with condemn, and it can really dominate the battlefield without ruining the entire game.
    The only problem is wit the ability itself. Actually using it taps the creature, and when you do it gets
    ridiculously strong against them. In the end, the ability is pretty clunky. But it as good enough to get second place. Truly beautiful smithing!

And finally, the one you have all been waiting for. The grand prize winner of the entire Legendary Challenge. This winner will get the best card, a follow, and heck, ill give in a favorite because this card is the most amazing one I have ever seen on this website.

It is...

Rendriel, Teller of Tales
    By: Temurzoa
    It would not be that hard to say that this card is perfect. It's mana cost is perfectly aligned with it's abilities. It doesn't die to bolt. It's extremely balanced. The ability is super fresh and really cool. The flavor is amazing. The flavor text has a bit of backstory, and the picture is perfectly reminiscent of the card. I truly don't have any complaints about this one. Hats of to you @Temurzoa, and congratulations!
  • @Corwinn could you close the discussion? If so, thanks!
  • @MEGAElixer
    Haha :D

Glad you liked him, but Archimedes is the Owl from Walt Disney's animated feature "The Sword in the Stone" and is merely a joke with a screen capture from the film for art. The flavor text, too, is a film quotation.
  • Congratulations to other winners and honorable mentions! Thank you for this contest, @MEGAElixer!
  • @Faiths_Guide I did not realize that. sorry abut it.
This discussion has been closed.