How to Kill a Planeswalker.

Comments

• POWER NIEN!
    *gets a sideways glance from both WotC and Avalon Hill*
  • I am referencing both the power nine and Critical Roll's Mighty Nein. Look up Critical Roll, their pretty cool.
  • Yeah... I just did.
  • The best way to kill Jace would be to put on a tin foil helmet and stab him in the gut
  • edited February 2019
    Look up Jace the A**H*ole

Proves why you kill jace stand alone...

But sadly i cant bc I am committed to the group that supports the relationship between Jace and Vraska...

Gorgon Wizard Babies!!!!!!
  • Screw Gorgon Wizard Babies!!! We need more Nissas around here!
  • Jace is an amazing guy. He needs to live. He and Chandra.
  • @Ranshi922 Jace was kind of a pretentious jerk until Ixalan.
  • @pjbear2005, he had just been mind ****ed by Bolas. He deserves a pass.
  • @Ranshi922 No, I mean Ixalan was when he wasn't a jerk. He was defeated by Bolas and then came to Ixalan and wasn't a jerk. I bet it was the cloak.
  • How was he a jerk before?
  • He was sorta stuck up before Ixalan the only reason I am team Jace is bc of Vraska
  • How was he stuck up?
  • Offer Karn some oil for his joints. Secretly some phyrexian rub.

Then have him invite all newer-to-the-timeline Planeswalkers to have a look at Karn's wonderful plane of Mirrodin.

They'll turn Phyrexian, not exactly die, but for the purposes of their free will and the franchise, ye, they ded.
  • >tbh, Jace's in such an identity crisis from constantly erasing his own memories, he's the best cover boy for the franchise. He can be whatever you want. More flex than FlexTape.
  • @Ranshi922
    Just like rude is what I meant
  • Jace has a low EQ and knows what almost everyone around him is thinking. I don’t have psychic powers and I often come off as rude.
  • Haha...same bro I got we call spaghetti arms but my mtg skills make up for it when I am not being teamed on
  • Dante Must Die: (About) All of Them

In one way or another, get your hands on a few nukes.

Wait for War of The Spark.

Launch Nukes.
  • Land a space shuttle on one of them.

Cast them into the sun.

Tell Nicol Bolas you found a powerful planeswalker on a different plane. Have as many armed troops as you can waiting for him, then open fire as soon as he planeswalks. He won't know what hit him.
  • edited February 2020
    If they don't know about my intentions: Backstab or poison their food (unless the planeswalker is a giant mf dragon, spirit dragon, or made out of silver.)
    If they know about my intentions: Ight, imma be dead then.
  • Just get 25 kills, then be on the same plane as them.
  • I would use my necromantic powers to get some zombies a cackle loudly as the feed on his flesh. idk.
  • Arlinn Kord-Silver bullet from a hand gun. She is fast and smart, but silver is the typical werewolf killer. Not a big problem.
    Karn-Probably cut him off from his energy source. Presuming that you can, provoke him and have him chase you here, as the magic that provides him mobility wouldn't work (as far as I understand it). Once here, he cannot move to walk or 'walk. Melt and sell his silver until you get to his heartstone. Techincally, it should have already been destroyed, but if not, I would presume it is definitely able to fall to a well placed blow from a sledge, or driving over it.
    Nahiri-She would be tricky. Her lithomancy, experience, and hedrons would all be intimidating issues, and she isn't as stoppable as Karn. Guns would probably work, but I cannot say for certain, so the better route would be chloroform and a pickaxe through the eye.
  • @Everybody What are your motives for killing whoever.
  • This was just a random fun question that my friend had posted. There doesn’t need to be a motive.
This discussion has been closed.