Favorite Mythic Rares

Mythic rares are undoubtedly some of the flashiest cards in any new Magic set, so what are people's favorites? Mine personally are Balefire Dragon, Bramble Sovereign, Carnage Tyrant, Craterhoof Behemoth, Emrakul the Aeons Torn, Entreat the Angels, Expropriate, Hydroid Krasis, Jace the Mind Sculptor, Kaya Ghost Assassin, Arlin Kord, and Ajani Vengeant.

Comments

• Primordial Hydra, also, why JtMS? Just why?
  • @Bowler218

I'm just curious, really.
  • edited February 2019
    Bramble sovereign, entreat the angels, expropriate, hydroid krasis, Arlinn Kord, All the guildmasters, captive audience, Tishana, Primeval Titan, ulvenwald hydra, as foretold, cruel reality, majestic myriarch, Rhonas, Pearl lake ancient, lorthos, stunning reversal, exquisitearchangel, mechanized production, Godsend, elspeth, suns champion and wolf of devils breach.

Whew!
  • Prime Speaker Vannifar, Aminatou, The Fateshifter and Arcades, The Strategist.
    (Yes they are my three commander decks)
  • Of what I own: Entreat the Angels, Lyra Dawnbringer, Vivien Reid, Jace, Memory Adept, Skysovereign, Consul Flagship, Trostani, Selesnyas voice and Part the Waterveil.
  • Tibalt, obviously, aside from his damaging effect on all constructed formats. I'm still behind the campaign to put him on the reserved list and add him to the power nine, making it the power ten.
  • Karn, duh.
  • edited February 2019
    The old one. (Liberated)
  • edited February 2019
    Anafenza, the Foremost, Anya, Merciless Angel, Arcanis the Omnipotent (Mythic in a duel deck.) Arjun, the Shifting Flame, Baron Von Count, Bitterblossom, Brimaz, King of Oreskos, Captive Audience, Chandra, Flamecaller, Chromium, the Mutable, City in a Bottle, Comet Storm, Cruel Ultimatum, Crush of Tentacles, Dack Fayden, Damia, Sage of Stone, Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast, Dark Depths, Daxos the Returned, Day's Undoing,
    Demonic Pact, Demonic Tutor, Descend upon the Sinful, Divine Visitation, Eldrazi Monument, Ezuri, Claw of Progress, Geist of Saint Traft, Gisela, Blade of Goldnight, Godsend...
  • edited February 2019
    @AxNoodle Zegana is betterer.
    Also, I like Kalonian Hydra, Prime Speaker Zegana, and Garruk Primal Hunter.
  • @notmyprimespeaker Suppose that’s where you got your name and profile pic from...
  • @notmyprimespeaker
    My friend loves Vannifar and I keep chanting NOT MY PRIME SPEAKER! at him.
This discussion has been closed.