Hello Cardsmiths, and welcome to the Feeling Lucky?
Your task is to create a card where a player must flip a coin. Whatever you guys come up with after that is entirely up to you!
Here is some examples of what I am looking for:
Generally, red is the most associated with coin flip cards, but this doesn't mean you can't explore other colors with this mechanic!RULES!
1. Maximum of up to 2 old card please.
2. No limit on new card entries.
3. No actual magic the gathering cards recreated.
4. No magic the gathering art please.
5. Credit the artist please.
6. You can delete and edit and repost entries up until the deadline of the contest!
7. Entries are due by the end of the day (Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019.
8. SPOTLIGHT FRIENDLY!
If you find a card created by another cardsmith (other than myself) that hasn't been submitted yet, specify it as a spotlight entry and I will favorite the card and favorite a card of your choice for spotlighting it!Prizes!
3rd place winner will get 3 favorites, a trophy favorite and a trophy card, and mentioned in the hall of fame!
2nd place winner will get 4 favorites, a trophy favorite and a trophy card, and mentioned in the hall of fame!
1st place winner will get 5 favorites, a trophy favorite and a trophy card, and mentioned in the hall of fame!Happy Cardsmithing! - SJ :)