Spice it up and taste the flavor! challenge

Hello fellow cardsmiths, we want to challenge you to make cards and quotes, so we thought we'd try a little twist on the quote genre of contests. Below I will explain the instructions on how to participate!

Instructions:
1) Choose a quote or song posted by myself or @EnvyReaper on this challenge.
2) Make another quote themed around the prior quote or song.
3) Make a card featuring your themed quote in it.

Rules:
1) Follow the instructions listed above.
2) Post the card and the chosen quote/song of ours inside of the same comment.
3) No limit to the amount of entries.
4) New cards only.
5) Make sure to credit the creator of the artwork on your cards.

Judging Guidelines: @Murkletins (Myself) will judge cards based on murkletins' posts. Whereas @EnvyReaper will judge cards based on EnvyReaper's posts. Results of your entry will be posted within three days after posting, unless extenuating circumstances occur.

Prizes: Depending on the amount of stars you get, you will get a larger prizes.
1 Star = 1 favorite on your entry from each of us.
2 Stars = 1 favorite on your entry from each of us + A favorite from each of us on one of your cards.
3 Stars = 1 favorite on your entry from each of us + A favorite from each of us on two of your cards.
4 Stars = 1 favorite on your entry from each of us + A favorite from each of us on two of your cards + A follow from each of us.
5 Stars = 1 favorite on your entry from each of us + A favorite from each of us on three of your cards + A follow from each of us.

Quotes will be posted in separate comments on this challenge. Then later will be linked here, when I'm online.

Each batch of quotes will have a set theme specifically for that set. Which may differ for each of @EnvyReaper and myself.

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Batch Theme: Inner Demons
    1) "This place is so empty, my thoughts are so tempting. I don't know how it got so bad! Sometimes it's so crazy, that nothing could save me. But it's the only thing that I have!"
    2) "You know where we've been, face down in the mud. Heep it real, we've always liked the taste of blood. So when you're down and things go south, just let the demons out."
    3) Halsey - Hold Me Down
  • Bumpity bump.
  • I am posting the quotes soon
  • Posted mine, now we're working on EnvyReaper's.
  • edited March 2019
    1) "This place is so empty, my thoughts are so tempting. I don't know how it got so bad! Sometimes it's so crazy, that nothing could save me. But it's the only thing that I have!"
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/mindscour-1
  • edited March 2019
    @Mantis17
    Please copy and paste the quote or song before your comment. Or link to the prior comment.

It helps us judge them in the future. Otherwise, we may get confused.
  • @Mantis17
    I looked over your entry and it doesn't meet the requirements of the challenge. You require to have made or used someone else's quote for that theme, excluding ours.
  • Oh sorry I guess I can't read. I'll redo it. Sorry.
  • Alright well since I don't have the skills to make a song I plucked one off of youtube

Talbetll the Brother-Killer

1)

2-3)
    "He laid his brother to rest out of spite" - The Fall of Elden IV-4

"And whence he struck the final blow he sentenced himself to a life of exile" - The Fall of Elden IV-5
  • edited April 2019
    Bonus Batch Theme: Lost, but found.

1) "You lit my way, then disappeared. How could you just walk away and leave me here?"

2) "But I found in you what was lost in me, in a world so cold and empty. I could lie awake just to watch you breathe."

3) Trading Yesterday - Shattered
  • @Corwinnn
    May you close this thread?
This discussion has been closed.