Who wants their contest/challenge sponsored? (Closed)

Hello fellow cardsmiths, I'm looking to sponsor some contests/challenges and have someone to inspire myself with a transgender themed card. So I thought, why not make this a weird little challenge, with the reward being a sponsorship?

All you have to do is mention your contest or challenge you'd like sponsored and post a transgender themed card you've made in a comment together. Then the first five entrants will get their contest sponsored with the below prizes.

Sponsorship Guidelines:
1) I will award a favorite to each card you favorite for placing in the contest.
2) I will follow each of the placers of the contest you follow.
3) I will award a month of premium subscription for an entry. (You choose which entry.)

Transgender Quotes Made By Myself:
A) "He woke up dreading tomorrow, until he embraced her sorrow. Mourning himself, she sat and burrowed herself in his arm!"
B) "I found in myself what I sought in another. Just to find a much better lover! So I dined on the fruits forbidden to man and found who I am."

I will be holding a contest at a later date, which you may enter your card to if you want.

Thank you for reading and happy smithing!

Comments

Not transgender but gender fluid. Hopefully that works
  • edited April 2019
    @pjbear2005
    That counts. But which contest/challenge do you want sponsored?

Also, I like the top artwork. The hat is an adorable fit.

Edit: If it's an unannounced contest/challenge, just message myself any details.
  • It seems no more people are willing to give this a shot. So I'll close it at 12PM, Canada Central Time tomorrow.

Make sure to enter, if you're interested!
  • Well, I feel this won't get any more entries. So I'm just gonna close it.

@Corwinnn
    May you please close this thread?
This discussion has been closed.