Planar, the Ultimate World.

Hi! You know me (I hope), I really like creativity like any other person/bot on this site, but what if, and just what if, in Magic Lore, ALL PLANES EXIST IN THE SAME PLANE AT ONCE!!!

Now let me explain, the main idea is that Dovin Baan uses the pieces of the Planar Bridge left behind after the War of the Spark, and creates Sentries, then Planeswalks each of them to a different plane, then they go kaboom! Send each world, or a section of each world to Ravnica and brings all people/planeswalkers in each.

What do you think? Let me know.

And now the reason this is a disscusion, I have some of (in my opinion) the best creators that could help make this a reality:

@Faiths_Guide or The Ravnica Pub Master
@Ranshi922 or The Dark One.
@sorinjace or The Orko Wizard
and any other Cardsmither that wants to help me make:

Planar, the Ultimate World

Comments

• Who said my... establishment was on Ravnica? I will neither confirm nor deny this suspicion.
  • edited May 2019
    @Faiths_Guide well, if you got blasted by the bomb, you would be on Ravnica, so you would most likely set up shop.
  • @Dom_Rocks I would like to help, but is the world every plane or just the ones we know about?
  • Well...unknown
    I guess every one. But if you don't know some that's fine @pjbear2005

What's your favorite magic color?
  • @Dom_Rocks I'm familiar with most if not all of the planes, but I wanted to know if there would be original ideas from custom planes. My favorite color would be blue though
  • Oh, yes. If we want them in it.
  • Who disturbs my work? I shall make these interplanar intruders pay!
  • edited May 2019
    I suggest we focus on some of the major planes colliding, causing perhaps something of an unmending effect. By this I mean, restoring nigh-omnipotence to Planeswalkers.

Planes I have in mind are:
    Ravnica (obviously)
    Alara and its shards
    Tarkir
    Kaladesh
    Dominaria
    Innistrad
    & Theros
  • @Ranshi922
    That makes a lot of sense.
  • Thank you. (I am chuckling malevolently. Being referred to as the Dark One for the first time in a long time seems to have woken something in me.)
  • I told @ArinSka about this and they seem interested.
  • Could someone tally up the amount of Planeswalkers in the planes @Ranshi922 mentioned? (It's fine if it takes a month)
  • I am interested, but on one condition: can we include zendikar? Maybe not the eldrazi ( but bolas vs the eldrazi would be cool) but the stories and characters are cool.
  • @Bowler218, Zendikar is still recovering. While there are some interesting things we could do, I can't help but feel that it would be ill-advised.
  • The White council:
    To explain very basically, the Council got killed, their spirits fused with some raw mana, they floated around the Aether a long time, stole some magic from other planes, hovered over a plane called Edgerim, then landed (in order to settle) on another plane.
    (Ask HeroKP what the plane they landed on is called. I don't know yet.)
  • The council is actually relevant to whether Zendikar would be included. Some of the mana stolen by an eldrazi could, in theory, escape and enter the Aether when that eldrazi is destroyed. It might then attach itself to a plane and fuse with it.
  • @Ranshi922 I feel like either to replace Kaladesh or add onto them is Shandalar, it is both a commonplace for planeswalkers, it also has abnormal amounts of mana.
  • @pjbear2005, Shandalar has the slivers, yes?
  • @Ranshi922 @Bowler218 Also, Bolas is stuck in his prison realm, so we most likely won't be seeing him anytime soon.
  • @pjbear2005, we also aren't seeing Dovin make this happen, being that he's canonically blind now, courtesy of Chandra. But I agree.
  • @Ranshi922 Yes, that's definitely not a reason why I want to go back
  • @Ranshi922 @Dom_Rocks Maybe Davriel could help Dovin in exchange for something
  • Nooooo! Davriel! Don't be evil!
  • @Ranshi922 It could be something to help him use the merging of planes with the Elder Spell to go higher than nigh-omnipotence
  • But... my man crush... (one of them)
  • At last! With all of the planes merging I can find my old lost buddy Fblthp!
  • edited May 2019
    @Dom_Rocks

What about these obscure planes?

Arkhos
    Iquatana
    Ir
    Kaldheim
    Karsus
    Kinshala
    Luvion
    Mercadia
    Moag
    Muraganda
    Pyrulea
    Rabiah
    Segovia
    Shandalar
    Ulgrotha
    Valla
    Wildfire
    Azgol
    Belenon
    Equilor
    Ergamon
    Kephalai
    Kolbahan
    Kyneth
    Mongseng
    Regatha
    Vryn
    Xerex

And many more, maybe.

Do parts of them are also merged together?

Kinda clunky when you said ALL of the planes doesn't it?
  • edited May 2019
    @sanjaya666

Bibbity bobbity back up, are you calling mah boi Jace's Alma Mather obscure?

#Vryn4Ever
This discussion has been closed.