Hello... It's Tommy again...
The biggest problem I had with doing contests was the fact that I'd get caught up and not finish or judge them. So here's a work around; no fixed deadline. This contest is ongoing.
Anyways, I might want to explain what the contest is before I get too far down the road of ranting about the fact that I can never seem to finish contests in time.
The rules are very, very simple.
- Give snippets of dreams or thoughts you’ve had or stories you’ve heard that you think would make good card material. You may do this as many times as you want.
- Then create criteria for the card or set of cards to make (for instance, a set of rules)
- Don't have a dream, thought, or story? Don't fret! You don't need to Submit one to participate.
- Using criteria given by owners of ideas, create the card or set of cards designed around it.
- You may submit cards for ideas regardless of whose idea it is and who else has submitted a card for it.
- You may design up to five sets of cards based on your own ideas and five sets of cards design on dreams submitted by others. This resets at the end of each month.
- Have fun!