Freyul - Land of the Five Armies

Hello
I have a proposal for a CCS (Custom Card Set):
Five factions, each 4 colors, and divided across 4 continents:
Islands of Elendar: no black; merfolk, whales, other humanoids that live in the sea; maybe some celtic/german things?
Plains of Rulay: no blue; humans, giants; vehicles (BUT NO CREW ABILITY); greeks, definatly greeks, but the more sophisticated side
Forests of Thrack: no white; elves, beasts, centaurs; the wild part of greek/german mythology
Swamps of Lekshar: no red; imps, boggarts, other humanoids in the swamp; maybe a lot of original stuff
Mountains of Ushtar: no green; goblins, orcs, minotaurs; same as Lekshar

These factions have been at war for centuries, fighting to hold all five mana wells- the things letting them use magic. Our main hero, Lukaes, heralds from another world (earth) and wants to leave. But before that, he must break a mysterious curse on his family and untangle himself from the war and politics of this world. (He is not a plainswalker, he has this magic stone lodged in his chest that lets him teleport short distanes) He'll probably be R/G or U/G.

Each of the factions will have 1 ability and two evergreens.

Comments

• I would reassign the colours.
  • How would you set them?
  • Islands: non-red
    plains: non-black
    Forests: non-blue
    Swamps: non-white
    mountains: non-green
    I am a bit confused.
  • Why are you confused?
  • I couldn't get it to fit quite well. I could get it to work if we re-array it to have colourless as a colour, so I can make the forest be non-colourless and the mountains non-blue.
This discussion has been closed.