This could get interesting!
Brainstorm. Rules are simple. I start a sentence. Players add up to two words. Then, combining them, any player, at any time, can make a card that fits any of the criteria, as long as the chosen criteria makes a full sentence and doesn’t cut off the words someone submitted (“MAKE A CARD” IS NOT VALID CRITERIA!. I'll randomly reset the sentence, and it starts back from there! The sentence does not end when a card is made, only when I end it manually.
- Once again, you can only add two words at a time
- You cannot add words within three comments of doing so (ex: person a adds a word, then person b does. Person A has to wait for one more person to add words before they can do so again)
- Unglued Cards are allowed, but don’t make criteria TOO nonsensical
- Do not start new sentences. Only I can do this.
- I may overrule criteria if it’s too nonsensical, or add words if the sentence is stalling.
- Yes, you can make a card based on any sentence from any point of the sentence, even if it’s already been reset, and even if someone else has submitted another word or card for it, as long as the point you choose makes a complete sentence.
- For example, if the last sentence is “Make a creature that has defender and haste but can’t block.” and the current sentence is “Make a card that would fit in War of the Spark.”, you can make a card that fits the criteria of “Make a creature that has defender and haste”
- I’ll also grade entries for criteria difficulty and creativity, and, depending on if the card is realistic or unglued, realism or flavor. Have fun!