Would anyone be interested in a major Throne of Eldraine contest? With awesome prizes...

edited July 2019 in Off-topic Chat
Hello fellow cardsmiths, myself am proposing a contest for next month before the Throne of Eldraine set is released. Myself want this to be a special event in which we'll be giving away Throne of Eldraine collector's booster packs to those in the US and Canada, with an alternate prize for either those outside of those countries or that are less interested in the collector's packs.

Contest Theme:
The theme of this contest will be fairy tales and short stories. More will be announced when the contest starts if feedback is positive and myself can arrange this contest with mtgcardsmith.

Proposed Prizes:
A) 1 collector booster pack to a winner from Canada.
&
B) 1 collector booster pack to a winner from the US.
&
C) 5 months of premium subscription to a winner from outside both aforementioned countries. (You may opt in for this prize regardless of where you live for any reason, such as being less interested in the collector's packs.)

So how will this work? Alongside entering each of your cards for the contest, you must state which of the above region preferences you are under. This is so we can more easily distribute the prizes.

Q&A:
1) What are in the collector's booster packs from the set, Throne of Eldraine? - Check this WotC article.
2) How many entries can we post? - Up to three entries per cardsmith.
3) Can we edit and/or change our entries? - Yes, as long as the due date hasn't yet passed.
4) Are non-mtgcardsmith cards allowed? - Yes, as long as you post them using an mtgcardsmith forums account.
5) How long is the contest duration? - Exactly two weeks.

If you have any other questions about this proposed contest or want to provide feedback, please post a message in the comments!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.