You're Hired!

Welcome guys to my You're Hired! contest!

I will cut to the chase.

The theme of this contest is I want you to create EQUIPMENT or AURA cards for cards such as boots, helmets, shields, glasses, goggles, hair nets, armor, anything you could think of bringing to a fight, is something that if you was hired for a job that you would take with you (speaking of, what WOULD you take with you in the world of magic the gathering IF you was hired for a job?) So no more waiting around, you've just been hired!

The Breakdown:

Create Equipment or Aura cards that will help creatures they are attached to. They can be made any shape way or form, as long as they are an artifact equipment or an enchantment aura.

Rules!

1.) Equipment and Aura cards are the only type of cards allowed in this contest, period.
2.) No equipment or aura cards that hurt or "pacifism" the creature they are attached to in any shape way or form. Remember, these cards are being created to HELP your creatures since they was "hired" for a job.
3.) Old cards are allowed, but only 1 please. New cards no maximum amount. I want to encourage people to create new cards for this contest. New cards win ties in the event an old card and a new card tie for a place.
4.) No recreating magic the gathering cards that exist already.
5.) No magic the gathering art.
6.)Please credit the artist please. Yes this counts in the judging.
7.) Yes, cards can be Un cards, They don't have to be serious (but I prefer serious cards in this contest.)
8.) Rules subject to have additional rules/or change.
9.) Cards are due by the end of the day, friday, August 30th 2019, eastern standard time.

Prizes!

3rd place will receive 3 favorites, a trophy fave on their placing card, name mentioned on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

2nd place will receive 4 favorites, a trophy fave on their placing card, name mentioned on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

1st place will receive 5 favorites, a trophy fave on their placing card, name mentioned on a trophy card, and their name mentioned in the hall of fame!

If there are enough entries I will also include Honorable mentions. If you get an honorable mention, you get 2 favorites.
In addition, each card that places or gets an honorable mention will get a favorite from me so you can choose other cards for me to favorite for you.

Example(s):

So let's see what you guys cook up. Remember, you came here for a job, don't be late, and do your best!

Happy cardsmithing! - sj :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.