COLONISERS: Season 4!!! (Colonisers of Turmoil)

Comments

• How long do I have to subtly hint hint at something before you people get it?
  • After some consideration Nelthoren sends trading envoys to the weavers market.

(This is my entry)

also kind of unrelated question @HeroKP do the continents of Turmoil have names?
  • Who's near me?
  • @Lujikul Of eligible trades, only @spookoops
  • @IzItTru

Considering the only sentient things before you on the plane were dragons, and they don't have tradition of naming things, no, they don't.

You could name them!
  • @HeroKP, I am gonna piggy-back off of @IzItTru with the naming of my territory; it shall now be known as Kawamitsu...
  • We’re not limiting our trade to just one. Anyone can come and learn of the stars and know what we know! (For a Price, of course.)

• 24 HOURS - 18 MINUTES LEFT!

I should really start grading these
  • I wanted in...
  • @DrakeGladis

I'm sorry we couldn't fit you in. Season 5, maybe?
  • edited September 2019
    "We are not alone in this world, Serise."

"You say that like it's some kind of revelation, Chulane." The two Stargazers were standing atop one of the towers in the first established actual town for the faction, and looking out at the horizon via spyglasses. "We were told we'd be competing with others for territory and resources. Did you think this would be an easy conquer?"

"No, of course not. However, we should acknowledge their presence, especially of those closer to us. Take, for instance, one of the nearest ones, the Rangers of Jack. They've recently sent an offer to trade with us. I believe it would be in our best interests to play nice with them, as opposed to your preferred method of... well..."

"My preferred method of what?"

"...Blowing holes through anything that isn't ours."

Serise furrows her brow and sighs. "Very well, recognize their offer, and see about setting up a midway market."

"At once, ma'am." Chulane begins walking towards the stairs, turning back to look at his fellow Stargazer. "Oh, But Serise? I mean that about the whole 'blowing holes through our enemies' thing. Diplomacy may be a skill to work on."

"I'm aware, Chulane."

(We shall happily engage in trade with @spookoops!)
  • @AxNoodle @Vardrus @SammySammyson @pjbear2005

Wouldn't wanna miss out on TRÆDE, would we?
  • edited September 2019
  • @SteampunkDragon
    Missing students across the land
    Fall into your grasping hand.
    We gain tales and you gain power,
    Hardly a trade and so they cower.

Though this wasn’t really a deal,
    Here we shall prepare you a meal.
    Knowledge and secrets myriad,
    All we ask is stories to add.

• So the deadline is technically up, but three people still haven't posted (@Vardrus @SammySammyson @pjbear2005). To avoid creating a lower class among competitors, I shall grant 24 more hours. Use this time wisely.
  • edited September 2019
    Question
    What do alliances actually do?
    Also, can you say when you announce the winners ect. who traded with who?
    (Also we still have no map but that's not important.)
  • I think @SammySammyson may be on a break. He even ended his saga, Lakas Desolation early.
  • edited September 2019
    @KoranAngels
    1. They can help build each other up and even attack other people (That is how Season 3 ended)
    2. Everyone trades with other people in their alliances
    3. We have a map, just not a new one right now
  • edited September 2019
    Okay. I am sorry, but we had to rank these! @Vardrus and @pjbear2005, this is heavy hit to both your standings, but you can still climb out of this.

@SammySammyson, on the other hand... I am sorry. Now that you have missed two consecutive challenges, it would mathematically be impossible for you to survive the next elimination. So we are sorry... But Gnash is going to have to be let go.
    Control your drones to the size of toothbrushes, pack them in your undead-themed briefcase and HEAD HOME!

P.S. I promise to finally give you a new map this time

• CHALLENGE 4 (ELIMINATION):

Nature rises!

Now that you have driven off (or tamed) the dragons, the worldsoul sees you as a threat. As such, you are victim to tsunamis! The sea itself, the volatile manifestation of the plane's might is lashing at you. How does your empire combat this?

The ones with the least points at end of this challenge shall BE WASHED OFF BY THE OCEAN!

Deadline for next monday, the usual time.
  • Rangers of Jack here, who is the Children of Ruin, and the Stargazer Society? I don't wanna sift through all the past pages to figure out my neighbors.
  • @Lujikul is the Stargazer society.
  • @spookoops And @SteampunkDragon is the Children of Ruin
  • edited September 2019
    @HeroKP I thought I was already out of the this because of "Of the people who didn't post, they ended up having the lowest score. I am sorry it had to come to this. Warp some gas station snacks in from across time, shove all your teleportation devices in the back of your larger-on-the-inside SUV, and HEAD HOME!" after I had failed to post for the second challenge...so I didn't work on the next one..
  • @SammySammyson

No, that was for Mtg_Sappy. It says so in the sentence above. Since it was a misunderstanding, we can take you back in, but you'll have to submit cards for this challenge and the previous within the week.
  • @HeroKP Ahh okay. I thought the sentence above was for the person that had the lowest amount of points out of those who had given submissions.

Nyoom, I think I'll be able to get cranking tonight. My study hall is about to end, but I have the night off, more or less :D
This discussion has been closed.