Let's Transfigure! **Flash Contest**

Hello everyone, I have a short contest challenge for you all to enjoy. I got the idea for this contest from our own cardsmith @ThatOneCat. I will cut to the chase!

I would like to see you guys create cards using the transfigure ability. Yes this is a real ability, but was only found on one card, which was in future sight:

Here is a link to wikipedia for more information on Transfigure if you need it:

https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Transfigure

The point of this contest is, I just simply want to see you guys create cards using the transfigure mechanic!

Rules:

1.) Old cards are allowed, if any actually exist, I'd love to see them!
2.) No maximum amount of entries, old or new. Go ham. Yes, I said ham.
3.) Please credit the artist.
4.) No magic the gathering art that exists on a card already please, unless it was already made before this contest.
5.) Rules subject to change.
6.) Cards can be of any type. I didn't see that Transfigure was exclusive to anything, except that it was printed on a black creature. Be creative.
7.) Deadline for this contest is Friday, August 30th, 11:59 pm est
8.) Have fun!

Prizes:

3rd place will receive 3 favorites from me.
2nd place will receive 4 favorites from me.
1st place will receive 5 favorites from me and a follow if I'm not following you already. If I'm following you already, I will give you 6 favorites instead.

I'm not expecting a ton of entries for this contest as this is such a short contest, but if there are enough entries, there will also be honorable mentions. If you happen to get an honorable mention (or two), each honorable mentioned card will receive a favorite.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Happy cardsmithing. - sj :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.