A collapsing plane, ravaged by natural and supernatural phenomenon. A distortion in spacetime has brought you here, be it in groups, or alone. You may not choose your allies, but it's your choice if you want to survive, seeking out the Portal of Asava to escape the plane before it becomes completely uninhabitable. Threats could be other survivors, or they could be enemies to the survival of the world. You can make allies or fight for yourself. But in the end, only one can escape alive...
- Each round consists of challenges submitted to players or groups.
- If at any time you encounter a survivor, both of you can call a truce, joining forces. But you'll have to fight eventually...
- Yes, you can betray your teammates, but not without a fight to the death!
- You will receive criteria for the challenges as they come.
- All players who wish to participate must be caught up by November 22nd or be disqualified.
- Don't worry if you die. No one said supernatural excluded raising the dead.
If entering before the 22nd, create the following:
- A Legendary Creature with an identity of up to three colors and a CMC of no more than six.
- An enchantment, artifact, or land, other than an aura or equipment, that fits within that identity. This represents where your character wakes up after falling into the plane. That card's CMC must be no more than 4.
- Any non-planeswalker card capable of dealing with a 2/2 creature that's attacking, even if it relies on other cards, that fits in that identity. CMC max 5.
- PM me these three, and you're locked in! I'll give you your challenge after that.