Quality

Hello, I created some cards that I invented but about real life problems just to have some fun with my girlfriend, but when I printed them, the quality was really bad. It's always this? Or just because I'm not premium?

Comments

• @danielpirozzi
    Did you print them on paper for mementos? If so, it's likely the scale at which the printer can print. Most printers print poorly for small details.
  • @murkletins Yes, I did it in a xerox store, they used a huge printer in paper for mementos. And the quality is not good. They said that I got the images from a place with low quality.
  • @danielpirozzi
    May you link the set with the cards, if you have it?

Also are you on PC or mobile?
  • edited December 2019
    Myself will mention there is software for PC that creates cards as images at a much higher resolution and quality.

It's called, Magic Set Editor. (MSE) *It's a larger download*
    http://magicseteditor.boards.net/page/downloads

However, if you want, myself will offer to recreate all the cards in that software and send you the images to print for your convenience.
  • @danielpirozzi - Part of the "Low Quality" is that we don't provide a high def resolution to prevent being taken down for essentially creating a place where people can make forgeries that are used for sale as "real cards".
  • Fascinating... @Corwinnn, I always figured it was an issue with my printer...
  • @Ranshi... I haven't seen your printer, but it might be a bit of both...
    XD
  • @danielpirozzi Yeah, MTGCS can't go getting sued or else I'd be really sad. I won't list them here for the sake of the site, but there's a couple alternatives I use for specific applications, proxying being one of them. PM me for the details it you're interested.
  • @Corwinnn, some of what was wrong was undoubtedly my printer, but I just assumed it must’ve been all on it.

(We ran out of toner and everything was trippy.)
  • I just created some cards, really fake ones like "The target must make some popcorn for your GF". And I printed to gift her, but the quality is really bad. So, idk how... but the MTGCS should make something to provide good quality for the people who just want to have fun, no?
  • https://mtg.design/create the quality provided here is way better. Thats sad...
This discussion has been closed.