COLONISERS: Season 5!!! (Colonisers of Mystik)

Comments

• Its probably a typo, and the card used to be going to be called that.
  • I figured, I was sort of just alerting them.
  • edited January 2020
    Status update: I just saw you and Korand already discussed that haha

@ThatOneCat whoops, Knightwing was the original name of the creature. I copied it over when I changed it to an Adventure card, so it copied the original name as opposed to CARDNAME to automatically change it to Tamer of Beasts. Knightwing sounded like too cheesy of a pun, so I changed it.

Thanks for letting me know. I have updated versions of Flair, Who Levels Forests (well, Flair, Who Levels Worlds now...) to make ayeeee
  • edited January 2020
    @Xero0 as for your questions, they simply: are. They are merely a piece of sentient and sapient existence bound to, encased in, or perhaps just physically manifested into armor. I suppose you could argue they are a mind encased in armor, but they do not undergo the same level of complex cognition that you or I might. They may be comparable to the Eldrazi, though they actually exist without the interference of planeswalkers to make that so.

More development on that will come with the saga, but where would the fun in spoiling it be?
  • Nearly the 10th.
  • okay
    nice
  • T h e S o u l l e s s O n e s a r e a l m o s t c o m p l e t e d .
  • edited January 2020
    Ok. Ps: unless something ridiculous happens, this will start tomorrow.
  • edited January 2020
    @KorandAngels

O_O

Isn't the day after tomorrow the tenth?
    I might be going mad though.

Edit: Or you could just be living in Australia or Japan or something and timezones be timezoning
  • Timezones are indeed timezoning.
  • @KorandAngels I saw your MTGCardsmith page said you live in Zendikar, so I would expect timezones between planes to be timezoning furiously.
  • edited January 2020
    @AxNoodle Yeah, could probably fix that.
  • Hee hee hee, the Soulless Ones are almost finished.
  • I am in Japan, so for me the times zones are kicking in...
  • edited January 2020
    Probably would be worth being on the same page timezone wise. (*cough*LastseasonwhenIfailedtodoanythinghalfthetimebecausethedeadlinewasliketwelvehoursearlierthanIthoughtbecauseoftimezoneswhichismostlymyfaultbutthatsbesidethepoint*cough*)
  • I'll be uploading the rest of the Soulless Ones within a few hours. Got to bust out some homework, find two more pieces of art for the cards, and then they're done!
  • I might need tomorrow as well if I want to expand as much as possible... Sorry. I know that I am good to be considered now, but I still want to do so much more, as I feel like my lore is incomplete...
  • Huzzah, the cards have been uploaded.
  • It is now the day after the 10th, meaning it is the tenth elsewhere now.
  • @KorandAngels

It is. But the portals aren't opening. Something has gone wrong.
  • Hold on..... coming through.......
  • edited January 2020
    And the portals crackle!

Through the veils, you all see it. The eerie landscape. Covered with barely visible traces of hidden civilisations current, and with the ruins of civilisations past. And all, all of it it shrouded in mist.

The life that does make itself visible is bizarre and somewhat macabre. This time, the conquering empires won't be able to shrug the nature off so easily.

Are these islands dead? Or merely not yet born? Or maybe they are teeming with life, that we are just too ignorant to notice?

But you didn't come here to ponder, I presume. You came here to explore and conquer.

The countries that want to enter but have still not posted, you have until friday ends everywhere on earth (in approximately 15 hours), and then the Caped Hero and the Reaper of Envy shall decide once and for all who gets to qualify.
    Good luck! :D
  • edited January 2020

You also get a vision of what Mystik could look like. It could be wrong. The plane you could travel to could look completely different. Or it could look like this.
  • THE FOLLOWING PEOPLES ARE THE ONES THAT MADE IT THROUGH:

@Daedalus_The_All_Father
    with the Citizens of Exile!

@spookoops
    with the Zealots of Ekisha!

@ThatOneCat
    with the Realm of the King!

@Sammy_Sammyson
    with The Soulless Ones!

@Stryk3r
    with the Eldrakken Empire!

@IzItTru
    with the Endorsan Sovereignty!

@Aggroman15
    with the Crossbones Fleet!

@Xero0
    with the Acrean Empire!

@DrakeGladis
    with the Domain of Naglfar!

@KorandAngels
    with the Paradise of Birds!

If you didn't, then that is very unfortunate. The aetherways inside the eternities are fickle, and only the most resilient make it through. Better luck next time!
  • For the ones that managed,

are you ready for some

COLONISERS!?

Expect your map and challenge shortly.
  • edited January 2020
    We watch your colonisation.
    We see potential in Tales.
    We shall write of the best of you,
    So compete for literature glory.

Nobody requested them, and they're back! The Poets of Saklinia will write of the top four
    factions of this season in the form of

Colonisers of Mystik
    ⠀Preconstructed Decks

They will be commander or brawl-like decks, depending on how this goes. I will use your custom cards and real cards to construct them. If you do not wish to have a precon deck made, please say so.
  • Taa-daaa!

With the recent additions of @EnvyReaper and @AxNoodle the COLONISERS TEAM IS GROWING, hopefully making this a more enjoyable experience for everyone. :)
  • Next season, or if I get eliminated, i’d be willing to help.
This discussion has been closed.