Conspiracy Challenge

Remember Conspiracy? And the sequel, Conspiracy 2 - sorry, Take the Crown? It had these sweet cards that do stuff when you draft them, like this:
And this:
My challenge to you is to design me a creative, playable draft-oriented cards that get drafted face-up for an effect. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Rules

Up to 5 entries per person (If you submit more only the first five will be judged.)
That's actually it. Just remember to CREDIT THE ARTIST!!!

Prizes

In terms of prizes I thought I'd go for something a little more interesting than 1st/2nd/3rd:

Best Flavour - 3 favourites on cards of your choice. Awarded based on how well the cards name, mechanics, colour, and flavour text (if any) hang together.

Best Mechanics - 3 favourites on cards of your choice. Awarded for the best and most interesting mechanics/rules text.

Most Playable - - 3 favourites on cards of your choice. Awarded to the card I think would perform best in a draft scenario (without being broken).

Most Original - 3 favourites on cards of your choice. Awarded for the most unique card concept.

Best Overall - 1 Follow. This is awarded to one of the above which I believe to be the best designed card.

This contest closes on the 20th of March (!).

Comments

This discussion has been closed.