The Expanse; or What Happens when you Planes-walk to the Wrong Places (RPG)

Comments

• Spookoops had the warforged
  • edited March 2020
    @Spookoops

Ability Score Increases – Your constitution score increases by two.

Size – A Warforged is generally heavier and broader than humans. Your size is medium.

Languages – You can read write and speak Common and one other language of your choice.

Integrated Weapon – Warforged can integrate weapons into their bodies due to the constructed nature.

Warforged can integrate one light weapon, melee or ranged. The weapon they can integrate is the one with which they have proficiency. If not deployed, You can have an advantage on deception and stealth checks to conceal the weapon. Usual focus is required to use integrated weapons to use a handheld one, So you treat using an integrated weapon as a normal weapon.

(There are different modes for Warforged, but seeing your character I picked the Assault-Mode subrace)

Assault-Model Warforged

This warforged were the frontline troops in combat. They are built with the strongest frame and heaviest muscle fibers. They could deliver devastating attacks and wield powerful weapons.

Ability Score Increase– Your strength score increases by one.

Heavy Integrated Weapon–Integrated weapon trait is not limited to light weapons only, instead, you can use any weapon with which you have proficiency. You can gain the proficiency by the following: Shields, Heavy Armour, heavy crossbows and melee weapons.
  • Anthro Wolf/ Wolfkin
  • I have found a homebrew for it if you want...
  • edited March 2020
    @DrakeGladis

"The character gains a Strength of 15 if his or her score isn't already higher, and a +1 bonus to AC while in wolf or hybrid form (from natural armor). Attack and damage rolls for the natural weapons are based on Strength."

Use the stats you would get from a regular race (Like Human), and then put the above stats on top of them. Since in this case you will forever be considered to be in hybrid form, you will always have 15+ Strength and +1 AC.

In-case you want to know where I got this, in the monster manual they have a specific section under Lycanthropes for Lycanthrope PCs, this includes Wereboars, bears, etc as well.
  • Obviously, the backstory is almost entirely off for the race bit, but 4e has the closest method of growth: evolution...
  • @DrakeGladis

I just posted a paragraph from the 5e monster manual explaining how things work mechanically for lycanthrope characters
  • I got that. Since I am constantly in hybrid form, I would constantly have the +1 to ac. I didn't think to use lycanthrop stats.
  • I think we posted simultaneously. Or close enough. My thing has to refresh every time someone posts.
  • @DrakeGladis

Cool, so roll up a human and then add that
  • Bayul
    Loxodon Barbarian (Gruul Anarch background)
    Str 18, dex 13, con 16, int 9, wis 11, cha 12.
  • Othello Zanazos
    Human Warlock (Orzhov Representative background)
    Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 18
  • edited March 2020
    @IzItTru @KorandAngels

Can you give me the other stats as well? Like, everything else?

If you need to, you can email me an image of the full character sheet.

Notice to everyone else:

If you don't know how to do it or can't find the time to, I can create a character sheet for you.
  • Initiative +2; Passive perception 0; Ac 16; Proficient in Animal handling, athletics, intimidation and survival skills; Hit point maximum 15; Atk: Greatsword +6, 2d6+4; Features & traits: Rubblebelt refuge, Loxodon traits (Powerful build, looxodon serenity, natural armour, trunk, keen smell), Unarmoured defence, Rage.
    Equipment and junk from background: Shield (mostly Unused), Greatsword, 2 handaxes, guild insignia, hunting trap, herbalism kit, boar skull, beast-hide cloak, traveller's clothes.
  • @KorandAngels

If you want I will allow you to sell the shield for some extra zibs/zinos
  • Othello Zanazos Human Warlock (Orzhov Representative background)
    Str 8, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 18
    Initiative +2, Passive Perception: 12, AC 14
    Proficient in: Deception (+6), Intimidation (+6), Investigation (+3), and Religion (+3).
    Hit Point Maximum: 10, Speed 30ft.
    Features and Traits: Leverage, Healing Light, Pact Magic
    Equipment: Leather Armor, Dagger, Orzhov Signet (Arcane Focus), Leather armor, Explorer's Pack, traveler's clothes, vestments.
    Spells:
    Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame
    1st Level (1 spell slot): Hex, Witchbolt
  • Thanks @IzItTru

Now all we need is @Bowler218, @WarriorCatInAhat, and @DrakeGladis to decide whether to generate it themselves or have me generate it for them
  • edited March 2020
    @EnvyReaper, I made the card for Damascus Stone, did you also want me to generate a character sheet for him? Or, atleast his general stats?
  • I'll make it myself.
  • @spookoops

I would appreciate it if you can, if you need I already posted the stat bonuses for a warforged character
  • I'll generate it manually...
  • @EnvyReaper
    I'm just gonna remake my character.
    Remember this guy?

Katarak
    He is a Blue/Red/Green dragonborn, which was created out of a secret collaboration between the Simic Combine and the Izzet Leauge. He has two heads, because the Simic for some reason always has to give their creations some weird abnormality. Shortly after his creation, he escaped, and now lives in the wilds.
    His scales are completely red, but his eyes are a bright, glowing green.
    Each of his heads has a different personality
    (Oh yeah and he's a humanoid so... walks on 2 legs, size of an average adult man)

Scractch that.
  • Yeah so I looked up some stuff about dragonborn on dndbeyond.com and... yeah.
    This meh new character.

(So... apparently dragonborn have 3 different names... their clan name (usually comes first) and then they have a childhood name (kinda like a nickname) and then they have their normal name soooo... I'm just gonna list the names here.)

Name: Rhogar
    Childhood name: Leaper
    Clan name: Verthisathurgiesh (I hope you can pronounce that)
    Ya know what just call him Rhogar
    So the Strength and Dexterity and whatnot I really don't know but I know his Strength increases by 2 and Charisma by 1.
    Languages: Common and Dragonic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Speed: 30 feet

So I have this thing called Dragonic Ancestry and it's determined by the dragon type (In my case Green) so I have damage resistance to Poison.
    And I have a breath weapon?
    "You can use your action to exhale destructive energy. Your draconic ancestry determines the size, shape, and damage type of the exhalation. When you use your breath weapon, each creature in the area of the exhalation must make a saving throw, the type of which is determined by your draconic ancestry. The DC for this saving throw equals 8 + your Constitution modifier + your proficiency bonus. A creature takes 2d6 damage on a failed save, and half as much damage on a successful one. The damage increases to 3d6 at 6th level, 4d6 at 11th level, and 5d6 at 16th level. After you use your breath weapon, you can’t use it again until you complete a short or long rest."
    - https://www.dndbeyond.com/races/dragonborn
    And the damage type is Posion bc of dragonic ancestry and the area is a 15ft. cone (also cause of DA)

Not even sure if this is a character sheet but thanks anyway dndbeyond.com

• @EnvyReaper for the sake of brevity and not confusing people unfamiliar with D&D Do you want to use a simplified version?
  • @IzItTru

Yeah I did'nt even understand half of what I just wrote
  • edited March 2020
    @IzItTru @WarriorCatInAhat

That is what we are doing, we aren't actually playing a DnD game, I just want a character sheet for me personally so I can keep track of your character's skills and improvement

@WarriorCatInAhat

If you want, I can generate your character for you, what do you have in mind for your character's fighting style?

Also, don't worry, it is pronounced Ver-thee-suh-thur-gesh
This discussion has been closed.