Community Poll: Classic Set Symbol Rarity

With the addition of some older set symbols, we've run into an interesting problem. As you know, many legacy sets in MTG do not have a "mythic" rarity. As members of the site, would you prefer us to add a mythic color option for those classic sets, or simply show the rare (gold) symbol in place of the "mythic" dropdown choice as well?

Please let us know, this feedback will determine how we handle this going forward. Thanks!

Comments

• Ooo! Classic set symbols! That's so cool!
    I want mythic on them as well. This is a custom card creating site, so I think we don't need to follow MtG tradition.
  • I would love having the Mythic option for those older sets! Mythic Antiquities! BooYah!
  • We should have the mythic option. MTGOnline tampers with the rarities of "older" cards, like the power 9 were released at a special rarity. Cardsmiths should be able to reprint what we want and "correct" rarities as well as text.
  • I agree that even if an old set didn't even have colour variations for common, uncommon, or rare (mythics might not have even existed yet) for the sake of cardsmithing the 4 rarity colours should be included.
This discussion has been closed.