Zendikar vs. Eldrazi

I just got the zendikar vs. eldrazi Duel Decks, and let me tell you, eldrazi win every time. It That Betrays, Artisan of Kozilek, Ulamog's Crusher-holy crap.

I want to hear about what others think of it, and has anyone managed to beat the freaking Eldrazi.

Comments

• Well actually, nope. It didn't matter who was playing me or my roommate but eldrazi kick azz every time. I did make a custom deck called Zendikar & Eldrazi from the cards in the duel deck though and used it against my friends' in multiplayer and got 2nd!
  • I did beat it once by a fluke but it was nice to beat it. That Eldrazi deck is unholy levels of strong.
  • So many powerz... I'm going to be getting so many BFZ eldrazi to put in that thing
  • i beat it all the time with my zendikar deck. then again, i've tampered with both a little.
  • I have tampered with both as well
  • I got it for my birthday. They seem to work well against one another and seem to go down well. However, it's usually the Eldrazi who win- I mean, who can beat an 11/11?
  • Interestingly enough, my experience was the exact opposite. I just couldn't beat the sheer amount of land.
  • edited August 2016
    eldrazi just too good fam all is dust all the way
  • I always win with Zendikar. Although I don't have that duel deck, if you have the right cards, Zendikar can really smash the Eldrazi. The right ally combos and you can deal massive damage before most of the Eldrazi come out. And the landfall portion is huge especially if you can run land-grab elementals. My elemental and ally deck have beat my Eldrazi deck numerals times (which runs basically every rare+ Eldrazi in BFZ including Ulamog). That also might be cause allies has Gideon to help and Elemental has Nissa, but it's very doable
  • I always win, while borrowing my friend's Zendikar deck, because he is just so bad. Actually, all of my friends are bad, even the so called #1 best in the school with a 800 dollar deck who I beat with a custom semi junk deck.
  • eldrazi wins every time unless eldrazi get really unlucky AND zendikar gets lucky.
This discussion has been closed.