Battle for Zendikar pre-release

I had a lot of fun at the Battle for Zendikar pre-release. I did not play when the origial Zendikar set was out so this was really my first chance to play on this plane and I had a blast! I ended up going with a Blue/Black/Red eldrazi deck and managed to go 3-1. Not bad for me (actually surprisingly well for me lol). How did you all do? What was your best card? What was your most memorable moment? Mine was definitly when I played this one person. I won the first two games and we just played a third for fun since we had a ton of time. All 3 games on my very first attack I injested Breaker of Armies. What are the odds of that?

Comments

• My foil From Beyond. Period
  • Yeah a FNM friend of mine pulled a foil From Beyond also... >.< I only got a foil Sheer Drop.
  • Person opposite me got a Misty Rainforest. I was slightly miffed because the person who handed out all of the Prerelease packs gave him mine instead of giving it to me.
  • I also haven't been playing when the original zendikar set was released (sadly took a break there from magic), so i was pretty excited for the set and the pre-release. And I haven't been disappointed.
    I had a great time during my matches, the flavor of the set is really appealing to me. I ended up with a "efficient" Bant-Eldrazi-Scion-Awaken Deck (opened lots of token generators and a lot of the good white removal) and ended up with an average 2-1-2 :)
    Sadly no bombs in my booster packs before the matches, but I got an Undergrowth Champion in one of my "participation boosters", that was great, because I absolutely wanted to own this card so bad since it was first spoiled. :)
This discussion has been closed.