I bring this up after seeing Paul-u's recent discussion and way after the discussion on becoming " popular " .
The foremost ways to get noticed on the site are :
1. ) Enter contests and maybe start your own.
2. ) Give positive, constructive feedback.
3. ) Go with the flow.
4. ) Of course, make good, realistic cards. Don't forget to capitalize and use correct grammar.
5. ) Don't make cards with keyword soup or cheap 20/20s. You will end up on WhyMTGCardsmith one day unless that is your intended goal.
6. ) Use appropriate art and censor inappropriate words if you use them with * . That is the usual here.
Feel free to add to this list.