[ Disclaimer : This discussion has been prompted by behavior I view as threatening to the site. ]
This is more of a rarity on the site, but a certain card has prompted me go over some basic stuff we should know about chatting on Disqus and the Forums.
1. ) If you intend on using explicit language, cover it with a * .
2. ) Do not behave to purposely anger other users. [ I'm staring at a certain user. ]
3. ) Do not behave to ignite negatively-impacting arguments. This does not mean arguments over how powerful a card is and the like. I mean a full-blown argument with explicit language, retorts, and slander toward other users. [ I'm still staring at the same user. ]
4. ) Be wary of how you act and " speak " on Disqus and the Forums.
5. ) If you want to start a flame war, don't bother.
Watch your arrogance, people.