OH NO! HERE COMES . . . TARMOGOYF!!!! WHERE ARE OUR LHURGOYFS WHEN WE NEED THEM!!
Wait. . . I Know!
Welcome this new challenge, the Goyf Challenge! As many avid mtg-ers know, Tarmogoyf is a Lhurgoyf, and Lhurgoyfs are creatures that base their power and toughness on things in the graveyard, namely creatures. Here are some Lhurgoyfs as examples.Original Lhurgoyf: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=247151Tarmogoyf: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=397682
I want you to create your own Lhurgoyfs. Here are the rules.Rules:
1. It has to be a */1+* creature
2. Has to have the subtype Lhurgoyf
3. Its power and toughness have to do with a number of something in the graveyard.
4. It can be any color, but green best fits. I have seen black also work it pretty good.
5. Do your best with grammar and wording so it is understandable.
6. If you can, include artist's name.
7. You may only have one entry. If you wish to change your entry, just say that the new card is the one that you want to be judged instead.
The close date for all entries is November 18th at 5:00 Mountain Standard Time. Judging will occur for an hour and the winners will be posted around 6:00.Prizes:1st
A Trophy in their honor (A Token saying they won this contest and in comments will show contest and winning card.) and 5 likes on any of their cards they want.2nd
3 likes on any of their cards they want.3rd
1 like on any card they want.
Thanks for Participating and hav- GOYF!