The Christmas War

Hello everyone!

This is my first challenge, and I hope people enjoy it! I am making a set titled "The Christmas War", which features a war between Santa and his Charol Alliance against the Hordes of Krampus, who have recently gotten a powerful addition: Nim-Shar, the Queen of Blades! Although there are only 17 cards in it so far, I hope to expand it. Find it here at: http://mtgcardsmith.com/user/MtgSalvader/sets/5184?page=1

Please look over the cards and notice some important stuff: the Alliance uses green, red, and white, with the bolster mechanic - while the Hordes use blue, black, and green with the delve mechanic and delve-supporting cards. Also, there are a lot of multicolored. Which brings me to the contest itself:

I am so far making 3 mythics for each side: Hordes get Hooded Horrir, Krampus, Soul Eater, and Nim-Shar, Queen of Blades. The Alliance has Santa, first among elves and Nicholas, the Present Giver. However, THEY ARE MISSING SOMEONE. I want you to take an old folktale for christmas from around the world, like the Christkind or the 3 wise kings, (preferably who delivers presents) and make it into a card for the Charol Alliance!

Rules:
- NO JESUS. I don't want to offend anybody, so no God, Mary, or Joseph either.
- Only one entry per person. Be creative with your entry, and make it count!
- Contest ends this Sunday. If there are less then 3 contestants, I will extend the deadline.
- NO SANTA OR ELVES. Unless it is a badA elf general that is not broken, I don't want to see it. Also, no sinterklaas of saint nicholas. Those are represented in Nicholas, the Present Giver.
- Try to make the card multicolored. This is not a requirement, but multicolored mythics work better in this set.

Prizes:
- First place: 10 favorites of your choice, and your card is in my set. There will also be another card referencing you in the set.
- Second place: 3 favorites of your choice. There will also be another card referencing you in the set.
- Third place: 3 favorites of your choice.

Be creative, and HAVE FUN!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.