ManaChrome's Custom Card Decks!

edited April 2018 in Custom Card Sets
Hey hey! ManaChrome here! I may not be the most popular cardsmith around, so I thought that doing this might broaden your card creator lenses! I don't make custom cards often mostly because I like to PLAY with custom cards :D! I've been playing with custom cards on untap.in and introducing other people to the custom card community! (Because we're a part of the MTG community too :D)

This post is going to dedicate my works as a custom card deck builder. In this post I'll be posting all of my custom commander and modern decks on here so that you guys can have fun with 'em any time! You can message me any commanders or any custom cards that you would like to see a deck built for!

You can upload these decks to untap.in and in a snap, *snaps,* you'll be able to play with them instantly!

I advise that you don't comment on here so that these comments will only be filled with the deck lists for the commander decks :)! Hope you have a fun time searching around here as I add more and more decks and as you all suggest more commanders to play with!

Comments

• edited March 2018
    ---===Arcane Archiving===---
    1 Charlotte, Elite Archivist by @Arceus8523
    1 Adorned Pouncer
    1 Aeon Chronicler
    1 Ancestral Vision
    1 Angel of Sanctions
    1 Aqueous Form
    1 Artful Dodge
    1 Azor, the Lawbringer
    1 Azorius Chancery
    1 Azorius Cluestone
    1 Azorius Signet
    1 Blue Sun's Zenith
    1 Brago, King Eternal
    1 Cackling Counterpart
    1 Commander's Sphere
    1 Cultivator's Caravan
    1 Cyclonic Rift
    1 Deadeye Navigator
    1 Deep Analysis
    1 Deep-Sea Kraken
    1 Delay
    1 Disdainful Stroke
    1 Disenchant
    1 Distortion Strike
    1 Docent of Perfection
    1 Eerie Interlude
    1 Essence Scatter
    1 Flood of Recollection
    1 Fractured Identity
    1 Glacial Fortress
    1 Glyph Keeper
    1 Hands of Binding
    18 Island
    1 Lightning Greaves
    1 Living Lore
    1 Metallurgic Summonings
    1 Mind Spring
    1 Mind Stone
    1 Mistmeadow Witch
    1 Momentary Blink
    1 Monastery Mentor
    1 Moorland Haunt
    1 Mystical Tutor
    1 Negate
    1 Nimbus Maze
    1 Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper
    1 Phyrexian Ingester
    12 Plains
    1 Port Town
    1 Prahv, Spires of Order
    1 Prairie Stream
    1 Purify the Grave
    1 Rest in Peace
    1 Return to Dust
    1 Revoke Existence
    1 Saltskitter
    1 Shipbreaker Kraken
    1 Sol Ring
    1 Sphinx's Revelation
    1 Steel of the Godhead
    1 Stormcaller's Boon
    1 Strionic Resonator
    1 Sun Titan
    1 Swan Song
    1 Swiftfoot Boots
    1 Taigam's Strike
    1 Talisman of Progress
    1 Talrand, Sky Summoner
    1 Temple of Enlightenment
    1 Thought Vessel
    1 Trench Gorger
    1 Vizier of Many Faces

A wonderful commander made by @Arceus8523! Charlotte, Elite Archivist comes from Eathouria, a set focused around exiling cards in a way that no set has ever cared about before!

Unlike many Azorius EDH decks, this deck will be focusing on the fact that Charlotte actually doesn't care if a creature you controlled were to be put into exile! Graveyard? Library? Battlefield? HAND? Charlotte doesn't care as long as it goes into exile!

Did you know that there are some Azorius mechanics that care about exile, but not about flickering? Embalm, Eternalize, Rebound... Even other mechanics like Suspend and Aftermath are things that just exile as is!

Take Charlotte into the battlefield with scroll and quill in hand! Many threats impose the downfall of Eathouria, and it'll take more than sword and shield for battle! Will you take lead?
    ---===<>===---
  • Do u mind if I post mine here when I am done with my personal one not one my contest ones
  • edited March 2018
    @DoctorFro Oh umm, this post is supposed to be a collection of my works. You can make a post of the same nature if you wish :)

Please just pm me next time as to not clutter the post ^-^
This discussion has been closed.