Cards of MtgCardsmiths: The Saga Continues

Comments

• edited April 2018

@modnation675 This was the first account I ever had legitimate conversations with and they really helped me settle in on top of helping me improve my formatting, wording, and cards over all. I don't know much about the sentient beings behind the Axolotl scientist but I do know I consider them my friend(s)
  • edited April 2018

@Baron-777 He created the first contest I entered and the first contest I won. He showed me that I had potential to make cards that people would actually like to see. If it weren't for the Baron I probably wouldn't have stayed on this site. I know his @ doesn't always work so I hope he sees this one way or another. Thanks mate.
  • edited April 2018
  • edited April 2018

@teacup One of the first Cardsmith's I followed Teacup has been a big inspiration. This isn't the first time I've made a card representing her and I'm sure it won't be the last time. The more cards I see from Teacup the more I'm sure the future of MTGcardsmith is gonna be awesome.
  • edited April 2018

@jonteman93 I think Jonteman was actually the first Cardsmith I ever followed. His cards are always interesting and I'd love to see some get legitimate prints by WOTC. If you don't already follow this soldier in blue you totally should.
  • @East2West
    Awww That's so sweet! :*D Thank you so much!
  • @East2West thank you for the kind words and the cool card!

• @Lastjustice - I feel so loved! Wait... but that means I can't be the pillar anymore and that sword is about to... Oh drats.
  • I wanted to make an announcement to help @kandra127 out with his contest: "Planeswalker Contest!!! Here is a link to the contest, please go check it out when you got time to!

http://forums.mtgcardsmith.com/discussion/3218/planeswalker-contest#latest

@kandra127 won 1st place in my 1st contest I created, I simply called it Planeswalkers. So when I found this contest, and that it had been up for awhile but didn't have a great deal of activity, I wanted to help give it some attention, as yes planeswalkers can be difficult to create, but thats what we are all here for right, to get better at being cardsmiths, so why not take the challenge and make some cards on that contest as well?

I know a lot of people don't like it when you plug other contests on contests, but I really thought it would be cool if you guys gave @kandra127's contest a shot. I may be dropping a submission into it as well to spice it up a bit. Lets have some fun!!!
  • edited April 2018
    @sorinjace

Here's what I have to say about shameless plugging...

That said I made an entry on the thread for Kandra.
  • thanks guys!
  • No prob @kandra127! I'm working on a planeswalker for it right now as we speak actually.
  • edited April 2018
    @Latinas I found a mistake in the card you favorited, so I fixed it and added your name to the card!

@MrRansom

@Aryanf @Teacup you both like RG, and I found this art, so I made this.

• edited April 2018
    @Tomigon @Aryanf isn't awake yet she's gonna love this card when she sees it! XD
  • edited April 2018
    @sorinjace I've been awake lol just ended up texting my dad instead of you.
  • edited April 2018
    @East2West:
    I felt like making another card for you I felt like the other card I made needed to do more to represent you than just have your username in the flavor text. So, hopefully this will do you justice and I hope you enjoy the card. I used @Dechujoh64's call ability for this card. It just felt right.
  • edited April 2018
    This merger was going to happen sooner or later...
    @Corwinnn and @Tomigon

Could you imagine if these two truly did team up in a kitchen table game of edh/commander magic or just any game as a team? Good lord!!
  • edited April 2018

@Tomigon I was going to actually look up art with the artists name, but I got such a kick out of these images, I couldn't resist the urge to use them. If you actually find the photographer's name for either of these cards, or anyone, please let me know I will edit the card to have their name credited to the proper card.

I must really like Sublime Archangel or something because this is the 2nd time I have created a card that was influenced by that card. Of course, the two cards are different, but I wanted to make something with a powerful way to use prowess. The evolve just made sense because that is what you strive to have other cardsmiths do, evolve. Anyways, hope you enjoy the card @Tomigon!
  • edited April 2018
  • edited April 2018
    Deleted. Unappreciated.
  • @sorinjace - That's a great idea! Then @Tomigon will stop making me block things with my face!
  • can someone make me?
  • Man, you guys do a good job of making cards, especially of other people!
  • edited April 2018
  • edited April 2018
  • edited April 2018
    @baryonyx69:

Didn't want to leave you out of the fun! :)
  • edited April 2018
    @Tesarand

I thought I'd make you a card, and noticed alot of animals in your cards, so took it into this direction.

• @sorinjace
    @Corwinnn and I are a team? Sweet! I can finally make @Corwinnn attack things with his face! (I was always thinking.. he can block with his face.. then why not attack too?)

Also thanks for the grade A! Prowess and evolve are my favorite mechanic!
  • edited April 2018
    @sorinjace I will return the favor with this: sorinjace, Dovahkiin!
    sorinjace, Dovahkiin
    I don't know how much of Skyrim you know.
This discussion has been closed.