These Planes were made for walking!

2»

Comments

• Hey, if I post just a card concept, does that still count as an entry? Could someone else make the card for me? I'm doing this all on mobile, which currently doesn't support planeswalkers.
  • @IanLowenthal
    I can make it for you, if you'd like.
  • @IanLowenthal

I totally feel your struggle haha
  • @Valoth - Can I enter previously made planeswalkers, or new ones only?
  • edited April 2018
    Skazek, Primeval Ascetic (Or something like that.) 1UR

+1: Until end of turn, Skazek becomes a 3/2 Dragon Monk creature with prowess that is indestructible that's still a planeswalker.

-3: Skazek deals X damage to each creature your opponent controls, where X is the number of non-creature spells you have cast this turn.

-6: You get an emblem with "Whenever you cast a non-creature spell, this emblem deals 3 damage to each opponent."

Starting loyalty: 3

Skazek is an orange and blue dragonborn monk who wields a spear.

@Lujikul

• @IanLowenthal If you have the ability to get an art for that, it'd be incredibly helpful; I wouldn't want to disappoint!
  • @IanLowenthal & @Lujikul - If Skazek is still a planeswalker when he is a creature, he will lose loyalty counters when he is dealt damage. It would be best to make it so that it isn't a planeswalker until end of turn or let it prevent all damage that would be dealt to it on that turn.
  • @IanLowenthal I would look to the many different Gideon Planeswalker card for guidance on how to word the first ability
  • edited April 2018
    I know it's a couple days late, but here are two entries. I chose these two because they are from previous contests that were cancelled, or were never judged.

image image
This discussion has been closed.