Fear of all Fears

Hey, I am preparing to make the first rendition of Phobophobia, the fear of fear. I value this card greatly and dont want to screw it up. Does anybody have any stellar ideas? (I know that sounded sarcastic, but it wasn’t)

If i use anyone’s idea, I will be sure to credit them with the concept in the comment.

Comments

• I would like to have ideas ideally sometime before this weekend. As in before Monday.
  • edited April 2018
    How about..

Phobophobia
    {3}{u}{u}
    Enchantment - Aura Phobia, Rare
    Enchant player
    Whenever you draw a card, spells enchanted player casts cost {1} more to cast until your next turn.

..or..
    Phobophobia
    {3}{b}{b}
    Enchantment - Aura Phobia, Rare
    Enchant player
    At the beginning of enchanted player's upkeep, that player loses 1 life for each Phobia you control.

Art
    Artist: Ljuba Adanja
  • @Tomigon, those are two good ideas. I was actually considering making multiple Phobophobia cards as it is such a vastly inclusive fear, thus allowing it to manifest in a plethora of ways. (Also most phobia spells are to be used on your opponent(‘s/s’) things. But those are fantastic ideas and I am most certainly going to use at least one of them.
  • This may be way out there in left field, buuuttt.... maybe you can do something with the madness ability with one of your phobia curse enchantments if you happen to make a set? get it, cuz, you know, 'madness'? Just a suggestion. I like the idea of a set of phobia curses @Ranshi922, and I also like @Tomigon's second idea of the phobophobia enchantment.
  • @sorinjace, i was thinking about using that one too.
  • edited May 2018
    :)
  • Ok then.
  • Sounds like curse support, to me.
  • To: @Lujikul
    Huh?
    Sincerely: Ranshi
  • @Tomigon, I have an idea! I am going to use that second phobophobia idea and model it, one for each color.
  • @Ranshi922
    Cool! Are you going to make mono white phobia card?
  • @Ranshi922 Also I saw your newest blog post.
    The title says Allodoxaphobia, but the blog is about Alektorophobia - The Fear of Chickens http://swineharts20time5thwesley.blogspot.jp
  • edited May 2018
    Yeah, I know. It was a error on my part. I forgot that I already did Alektorophobia. I mistitled it and I never got around to making the real Allodoxaphobia post. Sorry, @Tomigon.
This discussion has been closed.