Cards of MtgCardsmiths: The Saga Continues

Comments

• @ManaChrome - Methinks these cards represent my play style quite well.
  • edited April 2018
    For @EthanFlett , you are one of the people been quietly favoriting a bunch of my cards and I do notice it.

• @ManaChrome I went and made a set of my favorite cards of one's I've created, maybe that will give you some ideas. There's also a favorites set too of cards I like of other cardsmiths cards. Hopefully this is helpful to you.
  • edited April 2018
    @Lastjustice I used that art you just used for @EthanFlett on my villain for my custom set Sagara undersieged, Skullbrander. I changed it since I updated it with new artwork.
  • Yeah I am sure some of the art has popped up several times across this site. I can't blame anyone for wanting to use good art.
  • :) @Lastjustice would you agree it is usually interesting to see other people's spin on the same art you use?
  • edited April 2018
    @ManaChrome:

I went the mad Zombie/ scientist wizard route. Hope you like this card!
  • edited April 2018
    Yeah say for instance, this Dragon pops up alot.

• edited April 2018
    @TenebrisNemo, this one's for you:

Saw you liked Knight's and it gave me the idea to this card.
  • @sorinjace - It's awesome, especially the art style. Thanks!
  • @sorinjace - I always love to see different interpretations of the same art too! It's almost never the exact same idea either!
  • Haha! Thanks for the card man!
  • There are so many submissions! You will win?! *Dramatic Slightly Gameshowesque Music Starts Playing*
  • edited April 2018
    Here you go @Lastjustice :
    The Last Justice
  • edited April 2018
    @TenebrisNemo - When looking up your name, it seems to mean Dark Nobody (Tenebris is latin for Darkness or Light in the Darkness, depending on what website you look at, while Nemo is no one or nobody). As such, I went with that theme on a fallen angel (with tons of flavor text).

• @RayearthIX - The card's overall theme is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in this site. I'm so happy you created it for me. Thank you very much!
  • Damn... That was deep...
  • @TenebrisNemo - No problem. :) I think it's fitting repayment for the awesome planeswalker you made me.
  • Awe. It's a Kodak moment ;)

Here's the card I did for The members of the Mechanix! @Corwinn @MrRansom @AustinSmith and @Tomigon!

Sorry Tenebrisnemo XD Still working on your card, all my prototypes can't fit in the card frame lol
  • edited April 2018
    @icyyou:

Not really sure why I went with a Spirit creature card for you other than it felt like it fit with your username. Hope you like the card, I play a lot of spirits I would find a lot of use for this card.
  • @sorinjace WOOP. i got a mention in this thread ^^. im glad you made a card.

I like it as is. one trigger can bounce all your board if there all spirits and i think its gives for a cool interaction. Thanks a lot ill fave some of your stuff since your the first to make me a card ^^.
  • edited April 2018
    @icyyou thank you so much! I'm glad you liked the card. This is a pretty powerful 'bounce' card, on second look at it. :)
  • edited April 2018
    I made this for @RayearthIX:

Thought you may get a kick out of a 'siege' type enchantment that works well with the cards you made for the "Out of This World" contest. Hope you like it!
  • edited April 2018
    I made this for @Beeswax:

It's a play on your username, and I liked the idea of making a card able to be casted from exile AND being colorless, much like the one eldrazi that you can do that with. I still wanted it to act on your username, so this is where I pulled my ideas for your card from. Hope you like it!

PS yes the insects have no power without support so the deathtouch only works with support. Otherwise it is putting out nice chunk blockers but you can cast beeswax from exile, this makes this card dangerous (not impossible of course it can be quarantined.)
  • @Dechujoh64:

You know, one of these days, I'm going to make a serious card for you lmao. I promise!
  • edited April 2018
    @Tomigon I like your "Choose one at random -" idea. I used it on this card. I hope you like it.

@Teacup You have sets for music and bears. So I wanted to put things you like into a card.
This discussion has been closed.