Mystery Box Challenges

Comments

• @IronCrusher Your mystery box contains:
    - Aryanf's Hugs: 3 favorites of your choice + 2 Hugs (Two faves donated to another cardsmith. Just name the cardsmith and I will provide the faves.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with Fear (This creature can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or black creatures.)

@sorinjace Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Devil creature.

@Scott_Anderson Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a black card with an additional cost to cast.

@Dechujoh64 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Griffin creature.

@MonkeyPirate2002 Your mystery box contains:
    - Aryanf's Hugs: 1 favorite of your choice + 1 of my choice + 3 Hugs (Three faves donated to another cardsmith. Just name the cardsmith and I will provide the faves.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with "Whenever you cast an artifact spell, […]"

@shadow123 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Black Coin: You flip the coin: it lands on Heads. All black cards submitted this deadline thus far get faved.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a new Charm that costs three types of mana to cast.

@Shadow29870 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a land that adds {r}.

@mtgbanjoman Your mystery box contains:
    - A Wild Card: You pick any prize you want. If you pick an unrevealed prize (a # with a ? next to it), you reveal that prize and get that prize.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a one mana red spell that deals damage to a creature or creatures.

@cadstar369 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a two mana red spell that deals damage to a creature or player.

@Baron-777 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a monored Snow Creature.

@TemurGideon Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a black Legendary Human + [subtype] creature.

@AxNoodle Your mystery box contains:
    - Dark Matter Crystal: The deadline will end when you submit your entry for this mystery box's mystery challenge.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a three mana red spell that deals damage to any target.

@Phoenyxs Your mystery box contains:
    - Favorites: One your three most recent cards.
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a one mana counter spell.

@Queen-Succubus Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a white exile spell.

All right, @jpastor, lets unmask this next mystery box.
  • edited June 2018
    @jpastor- - A Mystery Challenge: Create a Griffin creature.

May I have another.
  • A one mana red spell that deals damage to a creature.

May I have another
  • edited June 2018
    Also, @jpastor, I would like to use my Wild card to get Prize 51, which is currently unrevealed.
  • edited June 2018
    Create a Devil creature

Request for a mystery box challenge @jpastor!

Challenge Request 1 (Whenever a cardsmith requests for a mystery box challenge, if that player submitted their previous entry before the next deadline hits, that cardsmith gets 1 Aryanf hug of their choice.)
  • edited June 2018
    @Scott_Anderson Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a black card with an additional cost to cast.

@jpastor et al

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/menacing-void

May I have another please
  • May I have another please
  • @jpastor

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/woods-of-rage

Kinda lazy today but... hit me up my good man.
  • HIT ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @mtgbanjoman Once you have requested one he's got ya. just calm ya tits 'k.
    He has a job so he can't get back to them very quickly. Nothing against you and just have fun with it all. ttfn.
  • Sorry, my bad
  • iitttsss baaacoonnn!

'Id get the mystery challenge myself but im not @jpastor lol!'

*ackhem* (slowly walks backwards out of the imaginary mystery box room like the koolaid man)
  • edited June 2018
    Here's my card for this box.
    And i'd like to open another one.
  • edited June 2018
    I apologize for being slow lately with mystery boxes. I use to be able to catch up on my phone. You know... back when there was like 3 or 4 requests a day lol.
    I am in the process of getting a PC. All I have right now is a work computer and the PC in the business center, which i am only around to use once a day. As soon as I get my PC, I can bust off boxes throughout the day. Thanks for your patience and support. I am working on a new set of prizes for you. These will be considered "Premium Prizes" and they will appear in GOLD
  • @jpastor no need to apologize. Ya good.
  • @JPASTOR I withdraw my request. I can enjoy making cards without making more owrk for you.
  • @jpastor I give my hug to Scott_Anderson!

This is the favorite:
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/somiar-daybreak-heretic
  • omg I got hugged
  • edited June 2018
    Challenge: Create a mono red Snow Creature.

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/hoarfrost-wallenite

Sadly the cardsmith creator doesn't have a snow creature card type, so I put it into the creature sub type if that's ok. This was interesting to create for me, I really liked smithing it.

I originally had an idea for a melting snowman card that sacrificed itself at the end of the turn it entered the battlefield, but there's very little convincing snow man art out there.

@jpastor I've come from the land of the ice and snow. From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow...to ask for another box please.
  • The deadline has arrived. Entries beyond this point in time are for the next deadline.

And the winner is: @TemurGideon Your mystery box contains:
    - A Piece of the Riddle: "The Keymaster" [The first person to solve the riddle gets a featured card.]
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature that creates 1/1 Insect creature tokens.

@Dechujoh64 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Carpet Bomb: Destroy all entries with unknown authors. (There are none.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create an Octopus creature.

@shadow123 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a white enchantment card with the name of a legendary creature in its flavor text.

@mtgbanjoman Your Prize #51 that you claimed in your previous box with the wild card is: A Big Bomb: Destroy two entries. (You have 12 hours to select your targets) Your mystery box contains:
    - Favorites: 1 of my choice + 4 of your choice
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a creature with bloodthirst.

@sorinjace Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create planeswalker that mentions 3 custom mechanics.

@Shadow29870 Your mystery box contains:
    - Favorites: X of your choice, where X is the number of entries you've submitted this deadline. (None)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a red spell that deals 4 or more damage to a creature.

@IronCrusher Your mystery box contains:
    - Aryanf's Hugs: You get 2 favorites of your choice + 3 Hugs (Three favorites donated to another cardsmith. Just name the cardsmith and I will provide the faves.)
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a spell that destroys all creatures.

@Baron-777 Your mystery box contains:
    - A Mystery Challenge: Create a land that allows you to search your library for another type of land.
  • Mythic rare creature with shroud

Alluring Medusozoa
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/alluring-medusozoa
  • edited June 2018
    @jpastor

When you get a free moment, please favorite these:

• edited June 2018
    @jpastor, here's the card!

Throw me another box!
  • @jpastor

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/crumbling-rule

Sorry about the wording. The flavor text wouldn't fit without the change.

Can I have another?
  • @jpastor

Behold... A creature with bloodthirst
  • Also, @jpastor, I will use my Big Bomb.

I would like to destroy...

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/kayva-of-the-molten-forge, by MonkeyPirate2002
    https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/alluring-medusozoa, by saveria201

This discussion has been closed.