You Pick a Challenge for Today

2»

Comments

• edited June 2018
    So. While we are waiting for the results to yesterday's challenge, I present a challenge to you all just for today.

Since I am going to the dentists office twice today, I want to see some 'scary' dentist themed cards from you guys!!

3rd place will get 3 favorites
    2 place will get 4 favorites
    1st place will get 5 favorites and a follow. If I already follow you, I will give a favorite to any card from another cardsmith you would like to see another favorite on that you like.

Here's a couple examples to get juices flowing:

imageimage

For the record, I have 3 phobias, the dentist is not one of them believe it or not. However, there are people that have a phobia of the dentist ( phobia master @Ranshi922, are you reading this?) so of course it fits into my favorite guild/colors House Dimir. But you make your entries any way you want. Have fun, happy cardsmithing! I will post the 3 entries in the hall of fame for the other day later today when I get a chance guys (to those who actually participated this weekend, thank you again for that!)

I hope @Scott_Anderson sees this gets a new idea (or drops off his Goblin that is a dentist in the artwork)

Yes that means today since this is my challenge for you guys today, you can drop off old entries i'd love to see the ones I've missed on here. ttyl guys, and remember, happy cardsmithing! -sorinjace :)
  • Lol @Faiths_Guide guess you used the same art too as @Scott_Anderson!

@TemurGideon grrr... I hate Clowns ya booger face.

"Don't let him eat you guys, dentists! Get outta there! Wait dont leave me here take me with you! Do you guys hea--"
  • @sorinjace
    Back in the beginning of 2017, yup.
  • Well I guess @Faiths_Guide wins first place. You get three favorites of your choice. I have followed you.
  • @pakashara
    Oh, cool XD
    I'll PM you.
  • A dentist?? LOL
  • @Scott_Anderson lol well, if that's what your gonna call him... Who am I to shoot one's dreams down? Lol
  • edited June 2018
    @Scott_Anderson So i showed my future oral surgeon the cards for mtgcardsmiths (he said he played magic years ago) he thought my dentist cards was cool. He went to school for 14 years! I am definitely in good hands. They will have to put me under and i have 5 teeth being removed... All my wisdoms and a muller.
  • edited June 2018
    Here's one for you...
  • Ok yesterdays results!

1st @Faiths_Guide 5 favorites and 1 @Aryanf's hug favorite (name 1 card you didnt make youd like me to favorite)

2nd @Dechujoh64 4 Favorites

3rd @TemurGideon 3 Favorites
  • edited June 2018
    Hello fellow cardsmiths and welcome to you pick the challenge for today! Since no one has posted any challenges up for today id like to keep @jpastor's contest alive here and add one here for today. Today's challenge is WARRIORS!

Cards must work with warrior creatures in some way to benefit them, be creative!

1st place 5 favorites
    2nd place 4 favorites
    3rd place 3 favorites

Limit 2 cards per cardsmith today, make them count! Here is an example:

So it dont necessarily have to be a creature, just has to work with and/or for warrior creatures.

Submissions turn in by end of today please.
    Cards can be old or new today as well.

Have fun and remember, happy cardsmithing! - sorinjace :)
  • @sorinjace Thanks!
    Any five recents are fine!
  • edited June 2018
    image image
    The second is from This Set.
  • edited June 2018
    Results for yesterdays warrior challenge:

1st place @TemurGideon with Tal Zanoth, Apex Warden
    Congrats you get 5 faves!
    2nd place @Faiths_Guide with Murag, Armored Guard
    Congrats! You get 4 faves!
    3rd place @Faiths_Guide with Saddle Boar
    Congrats! You get 3 faves!

Thanks for participating yesterday guys! Tag me here with your fave requests please ill fave your requests.
  • @sorinjace
    Anything you'd like ;) thanks for the contest!
    Congrats, @TemurGideon!
  • Monday, July 2
    Challenge:
    Create a planeswalker with 2 or more custom abilities as part of the +/0/- abilities.
    Reward: 5 faves of your choice
This discussion has been closed.