Custom Mechanic Challenge!!!!

-To win this challenge you must create a custom mechanic (like haste, flying, hexproof, ect.) and submit it here!

- The winner will win a custom trophy by me (its a fun achievement, not life and death) and i will favorite their next 10 creations i see

-if you did not create the mechanic you used please say who made it, it will not affect your ranking, i just want to know who made it

-please no profanity, or inappropriate pictures i will remove you from the contest if i have to

-if i like so many i will make a 1,2,3 place or even 1,2,3,4,and 5 place

-HAVE FUN!

Comments

• “Create a mechanic”
    “If you did not make the mechanic you used... it will not affect your ranking”

Not to be that guy, but something doesn’t quite add up there.
  • i just want to know who made it, it doesn't mean it won't affect THEIR rating :)
  • i forgot to add The contest will end Next week on Friday (not sure what time yet)
  • Limit on entries?
  • edited July 2018
    So this is create a keyword ability. This will be here for now. Maybe more to come.
  • the limit is 3 entrees
  • edited July 2018
    Using my Restore mechanic:

• Cards with the entry, or can we just submit the mechanic?
  • you could, but it be better with the card
  • edited July 2018
    Epiphinize, basically reverse scrying:

• https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/forlorn-drifter

The mechanic is "Solitude" - if you only control one creature, effect X

This is mostly designed for creatures, but would also apply to some enchantments and equipment.
  • Mature (To mature this creature, exile it. If you do, search your library for a non-Young creature card that shares a creature type with it. You may cast it by paying the difference in mana costs between it and this creature. Then shuffle your library.)

Examples:
    image image image

Set and Discussion
  • Counter strike (Whenever this creature is dealt combat damage, if the damage is less than its toughness, it deals damage to the source equal to the difference.)

Examples:
    image image image

Set
  • Instruct ({t}: Tap any number of untapped creatures you control. They become instructed until end of turn.)

Examples:
    image image image

Set
  • Belief [cost] (You may cast this card without paying its mana cost. If you do, each other player may pay [cost]. If no mana is paid this way, counter this spell.)

image image image image image image
  • Do I have to make a card with the mechanic, because that’s gonna be a little difficult I think on mobile.
  • edited July 2018
    Legion N (When this creature enters the battlefield, if its not a token, create N tokens that are copies of it.)
    Primary in red due to most creatures with Legion having haste, secondary in white for the token making.

Charge (This creature exerts as it attacks. It may attack at any time.)
    Primarily in red, due to attacking whenever you want, no secondary as of yet.

• Safety (When an opponent casts a spell or activates an ability, that player must pay an additional {2} or the spell/effect is negated)
  • edited July 2018
    you mean countered? not negated?
    So like this?
  • @thatguy2507 yes! I can’t exactly make cards rn due to my limited computer access, so thank you for that. I may change the name, idk to what, but “Safety” sounds to lame and basic. But I am working on another mechanic, so don’t worry!
  • OK i'll be ready
  • ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Sadly it's the deadline. The first place winner is....@Faiths_Guide for his Belief Mechanic!!!! in 2 is @Tesarand for his Ethereal Mechanic!!! and in 3rd is TigerFang8 For his Legion Mechanic!! please come to my next contest! @faiths_Guide i'm making the trophy please favorite it when i do!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
  • This discussion is closed
  • I got it! I got it good!
This discussion has been closed.