Feed the Birds

Hi there! I don't know about you but I love birds. I even had a edh bird tribal deck for a while. And while I had a lot of fun with it, I will admit it wasn't the best deck out there. Let's change that! I want to see some great bird tribal cards that will darken the skies of whatever edh game they're a part of. Whether that's commanders, support cards, or anything in-between, I wanna see your creative wings soar!

Now some rules for this competition
1: No joke cards. Some lighthearted easter eggs are fine. But we're looking for these to be functional balanced magic cards.
2: Only 10 entries per person. Any entries beyond that won't be considered.
3: No Entries beyond July 27.
4: No previously existing MTG art.
5: Griffens, sphinxs, or any other winged creatures are not bird tribal unless they specifically support birds somehow

Winners will be posted on July 29th (which is my birthday, more bird tribal is the only present I want.)

Top 5 entries will win:
1st: 5 favorites on cards of their choosing, 3 of my choosing, and a follow
2nd: 4 favorites on cards of their choosing, and 2 of my choosing, and a follow
3rd: 3 favorites on cards of their choosing, and 1 of my choosing, and a follow
4th: 2 favorites on cards of their choosing, and 1 of my choosing
5th: 1 favorite on a card of their, and 1 of my choosing

Also things to keep in mind, 1: the best birds/bird commanders are in bant (w/u/g) colors. Ex. Derevi. But if you wanna go outside the box and make some real cool R/B birds, I'd love to see it! 2: Design these cards with edh in mind. They don't have to be hyper-competitive level of power (though I do welcome it) but they should put birds in the realm of tribal decks to look out for in your next edh game. 2: I'll be grading on, templating spelling, art, flavor, fun, and usability.

That's it! Have a flappy day everyone! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.