Creature Feature (ongoing)

Comments

• ok. Got it
  • @sorinjace. Can I make card for my own request?
  • edited August 2018
    um well that isn't how the rule works, i'll have to create one for you then since no one else jumped on it yet and you want to create something, so brb @TheEnderDragon! :) it has to be another cardsmith that makes the next creature request, thats the rules (it's an ongoing contest thread.)

Now lets see you guys create... a Zombie Wizard (remember it has to be with the New Phyrexia set symbol. Entirely optional if you make it as an artifact creature or not.)

@TheEnderDragon make this before anyone else, then you can make the next creature request :) sorry about any confusion!
  • It's all good
  • @TheEnderDragon forgive my ignorance, but does that mean your going to create the next card then request one of your choice you would like to see someone else create? Just wanted to be clear, I guess I'm a little hazy at the moment, need some clarity.
  • edited August 2018
  • Snail Praetor
  • edited August 2018
    Grimbix, Molder of Thought

https://mtgcardsmith.com/view/grimbix-molder-of-thought

Make me a.......Fish Shaman
  • @saveria201 this deadline the entry has to have the new phyrexian set symbol with the submitted creature. Can you edit the entry to do so please? Sorry! :)
  • Made by Jin-Gitaxias, Garganta was designed to be a living janitor, scrounging things and melting them using the volatile acids stored in its shell. However, once it grew too big, Jin released Garganta into the wilds where it eventually became an object of reverence to the wild twisted animals that call New Phyrexia their home.

(lore blurb because I feel like I really need to explain how a snail became a praetor)

My request is: an artifact creature that doesn't resemble any animal
  • edited August 2018
    @fiskerton:
    A modification of modular.
    Seems on-point flavorwise.

An Insect Berserker/Warrior please.
  • @sorinjace OK, but it looks like my entry and request was already skipped over.
  • For the Fish Shaman?
  • Yup. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • edited August 2018
    How about Fish Berserker/Warrior for the next
  • @sorinjace
    I agree we should have @saveria201 repost their card so it doesn't get skipped.
  • OK, Fish Warrior is easier
  • edited August 2018

Fixed.
  • edited August 2018
    @fiskerton please check entries before you go through the work of making a new card and then requesting the next one. @saveria201 had posted 1st so her creature request still had priority. @Faiths_Guide sorry your entry stainless knight it had to be with a new phyrexian symbol and believable as a creature in the new phyrexian storyline, that's this deadlines creature requirement.

This is an ongoing creature feature challenge with some specific requests to meet for each entry each deadline. Once that deadline is met, the cards will be judged and the next one will take place, and so on and so forth. Read the rules guys :)
  • edited August 2018
    Actually @Bobman111 saves the day, I'll take that back @Faiths_Guide and let your knight qualify just please edit the set symbol to new phyrexia. @Bobman111 can u create a version of your card on mtgcardsmith with the new phyrexia symbol? It will qualify as it is I believe you don't have a way on that editor to put the new phyrexia set symbol do you?

Meanwhile, to clean this mess up, well pick up from @Faiths_Guide creature request: please create a insect berserker/warrior please using the new phyrexia set symbol :)
  • I fixed it.
  • The most recent request is Insect Berserker or Insect Warrior please using the New Phyrexia set symbol. Also, bump.
  • @sorinjace
    Is it possible myself can post a card without the set symbol. I use the set symbol to designate our card's format.
  • How about a CAT WIZARD.
  • Just checked and there isn't much Cat Wizard art out there. So this will be a challenge.
  • If you cant find any, I can do another type, but I have a good picture if you want me to post the link.
  • @bigbadbooknerd
    Post please? I'll try to enter if I can use the cardsmith set symbol, as requested. But I suspect I won't.
This discussion has been closed.